What’s going on? | Page 46 | Vital Football

What’s going on?

The covid virus inflicted on the world.

The wet markets with their disgusting cruelty.

The human rights breaches in Hong Kong at the moment.

The systematic genocide of Uighur Muslims.

The cultural genocide of the Tibetens.

The beating to death of 20 Indian soldiers only last month.

And our esteemed bastard owners.

Yes, lovely folk.

The covid virus inflicted on the world.

The wet markets with their disgusting cruelty.

The human rights breaches in Hong Kong at the moment.

The systematic genocide of Uighur Muslims.

The cultural genocide of the Tibetens.

The beating to death of 20 Indian soldiers only last month.

And our esteemed bastard owners.

Yes, lovely folk.
Sorry Hindley but take a look around your house including the take away rappers in your bin and you will find that you would struggle to watch tv, wash your clothes, drive your car, hoover your carpet etc. without the contibution of these lovely folks.

God forbid you should find yourself in hospital.

Hypocrisy at its highest.

Think tensions are running high here. Perhaps we can keep this on topic. No more talk of "***********" or judging a whole race by a select few please.

Sorry Hindley but take a look around your house including the take away rappers in your bin and you will find that you would struggle to watch tv, wash your clothes, drive your car, hoover your carpet etc. without the contibution of these lovely folks.

God forbid you should find yourself in hospital.

Hypocrisy at its highest.

No need be sorry Oscar,

As a veggie I don't do take aways and have never eaten a Chinese meal in my life.

3 📺 are all Samsung.

Washer is hotpoint.

Car is a Ford.

Vac a Dyson.

Hospital is full of wonderful black and sub- continental staff ( few chinese ).

I'm no hypocrite, just say it like it is.

Thank you Dan Crawford / Fulham Supporters trust

"The collapse of the football club could prove devastating for the town and Wigan’s Supporters Club have set up a Crowfunder to keep their club alive. I’ve contributed to countless phoenix funds and crisis club appeals over the years – and it is true that every penny makes a difference.

I’d urge all Fulham fans, if they can, to make a donation to the Wigan fund here."

https://www.fulhamsupporterstrust.com/news/2020/07/solidarity-with-wigan-athletic-fans/

Thank you Dan Crawford / Fulham Supporters trust

"The collapse of the football club could prove devastating for the town and Wigan’s Supporters Club have set up a Crowfunder to keep their club alive. I’ve contributed to countless phoenix funds and crisis club appeals over the years – and it is true that every penny makes a difference.

I’d urge all Fulham fans, if they can, to make a donation to the Wigan fund here."

https://www.fulhamsupporterstrust.com/news/2020/07/solidarity-with-wigan-athletic-fans/
And I'd urge Fulham to send a team of reserve crocks in the final day and we can all be happy 😂

No need be sorry Oscar,

As a veggie I don't do take aways and have never eaten a Chinese meal in my life.

3 📺 are all Samsung.

Washer is hotpoint.

Car is a Ford.

Vac a Dyson.

Hospital is full of wonderful black and sub- continental staff ( few chinese ).

I'm no hypocrite, just say it like it is.

Those were examples. I am pretty sure you will find something "made in china" in your house. Or do you deliberately avoid Chinese products?

Every need for that when the chips are down pal call it out as it is - should we accept the wrong that has been done and not retaliate? the truth is tough sometimes - nice kids don't get sweets - roll up yr sleeves and scrap for our future or repent at leisure with no Tics to follow for the rest of days.
Then again as you have confirmed an affinity with the rugby guess it's only 50% important to you ?

Sorry but fuck off, no room for racism

How do you know there's quite a number of long standing Chinese season ticket holders ?... don't think I've ever seen ANY Chinese at ANY of our matches ( including those little bastards who were in charge ).

It's like me just making summat up to support my narrative along the lines of " we have lots of long standing Aborigines season ticket holders ".

So because we don't have Chinese fans it gives us a right to be racist. Got it asshole

Are you still sticking up for Hampton calling Chinese people “***********”? I’m sure as a level headed individual you know this is deeply abhorrent language.

I'm not calling anybody anything...he's a big boy take it up with him. In general I don't like them for the things they get upto but if that makes me a racist..so be it.

Ask the Uighur what they think...if you can find any still alive.

Was dissapointed to notice how many racists there were on Wigan's facebook when Wigan declared themselves in favor of BLM. Now it's just sad to see the same thing here and realize that even if I do go the DW someday I might not be as welcome because of my race or color of my skin

I'm not calling anybody anything...he's a big boy take it up with him. In general I don't like them for the things they get upto but if that makes me a racist..so be it.

Ask what the Yemeni’s think of the British Gov’t.

Don’t judge a race by the minority. It’s really basic stuff.

Anyway... Good point today w/ 10 men.

So you d

So you dislike 1.4 billion people in addition to those not living in China because of the actions of a few.

I think your argument should be with the governments and countries who do business with these individuals instead of the poor sods who have to live under such a regime.