What’s going on? | Page 71 | Vital Football

What’s going on?

Someone planning to enter administration before buying and the bet being a strong possibility are not unforeseen events? So clubs owners are regularly betting against their clubs? Pretty sure we are the first case of an owner plotting to enter administration before buying. This along with all bills for the season paid. Just how did we not get the points overturned. The panel accepted we did nothing wrong and were victims.

As for Barnsley that is a total disgrace how a football club can behave like that towards another.

on a note to your link Moonay.....those total arsewipes Barnsley asking the court to pay their costs.....6 fingered f@ckwits. If we survive as a club & eventually play them it'll certainly be toxic.
I saw that Jock. The sheer gall of that club. Unbelievable.

Fully agree MiW. The Blackpool omission does seem strange.

However, what comes across throughout that report is the EFL's vindictiveness. Shameful.

I mentioned the panel weren’t too impressed with efl solicitor Craig - I’ve just read some of the Wednesday report and he gets an absolute kicking in that too. Incompetence, pure and simple.

However it’s the attitude of the efl as a whole that really gets me - vindictiveness is totally appropriate here. It sickens me. And as for Barnsley, trying to protect themselves is one thing, trying to get a club in administration to pay them to do so is just extraordinary. Completely shameful.

Someone planning to enter administration before buying and the bet being a strong possibility are not unforeseen events? So clubs owners are regularly betting against their clubs? Pretty sure we are the first case of an owner plotting to enter administration before buying. This along with all bills for the season paid. Just how did we not get the points overturned. The panel accepted we did nothing wrong and were victims.

As for Barnsley that is a total disgrace how a football club can behave like that towards another.

I suspect it’s why admins believe they can negate the loan - if his intention was to put us in admin before he agreed it - and misled the board as per report - then I suspect there is a question of liability.

And whats the result of that, have we beeb ordered to pay their costs or not!? Its of no benefit to us they were heard absolutely disgusting club

According to Nixon the mystery man shown round last week is the front man for the owner of Barnsley! You can't make this up!!!

What is also not mentioned is interesting. We never raised the fact the penalty should have been applied when it was challenging the regulations around timings given the extended season. A trick missed there. We also never raised the Blackpool case as precedent therefore challenging whether we had actually suffered an insolvency given the circumstances. Again another trick missed..

They couldn't raise either issue & it explains the only way the appeal would be successful in point 6 of the report

According to Nixon the mystery man shown round last week is the front man for the owner of Barnsley! You can't make this up!!!
Just read it a group that are involved with barnsley and oostende or used to be
But the guy would not say who he was actually having alook round for
But im sure if you google oostende owner he is chinese american buisnessman so just might be one of his friends case of out of frying pan into fire you never know

Just read it a group that are involved with barnsley and oostende or used to be
But the guy would not say who he was actually having alook round for
But im sure if you google oostende owner he is chinese american buisnessman so just might be one of his friends case of out of frying pan into fire you never know
Yes that Chinese American is the majority shareholder at Barnsley and Oostende!!

Imagine if he came here and sold up at Barnsley. Eeh I would titter.
I'd say it's more likely that he's here on behalf of Barnsley's owners (not that it would ever be revealed officially) to ensure we go under, by agreeing a deal then backing out at the last minute, leaving us no time to find anyone else. The fact that he hasn't revealed his backers says it all, they probably don't exist.

Does anyone believe that it's a coincidence a man who has his wages paid by the owners of Barnsley, suddenly rocks up here, straight after we've engaged in an serious appeal involving them which could have seen them relegated and losing millions, who were footballing creditor before the sale of Moore and who are also attempting to get more money off us as we speak? If we were to go under, Barnsley you assume would get their court money.

I smell a very serious rat!

No one can own separate stakes in different EFL clubs ...at least not at the same time... so guess is that whilst he may have represented current Barnsley owners in the past ...he’s repping for A.N.Other right now ?