Whats Glaring | Page 4 | Vital Football

Whats Glaring

Can you let CW know that he can borrow my time-machine. He'll be able to go back and have a word with himself...
very funny, its his scouts jobs to get it right when spending over 80 million ,and especially in the prem ,the attackers up to now are dire simple as that. nowt to do wi a time machine lets see what the owners think about the 80 million spent on flops ,maybe his time machine can go back and what do ya think wilder would do buy the same players or change his scouts. dear o dear

very funny, its his scouts jobs to get it right when spending over 80 million ,and especially in the prem ,the attackers up to now are dire simple as that. nowt to do wi a time machine lets see what the owners think about the 80 million spent on flops ,maybe his time machine can go back and what do ya think wilder would do buy the same players or change his scouts. dear o dear
I think the biggest flop is McBurnie but playing devils advocate i remember us doing a McBurnie or Maupay thread. McBurnie got the most votes and at the time these 2 were the affordable options. So the majority on here, Wilder and the scouts got it wrong. Some players look like they are ready to step up but in reality are never good enough for the Premiership. In the case of Mousset it is all about attitude and you don't know that until you start to work with someone, the ability is undoutedly there.

Why if it's fact do you think the best manager we've had since Gentleman John didn't sign these better quality players Twirls? Surely someone so close to St Christopher knows gettin players to sign isn't as simple as sayin King from Bournemouth's a decent player let's get him or David Brooks he's a good un let's get him back.No transfer is guaranteed to succeed and after only 15 minutes of seein Brewster on the pitch i'll wait till i start sayin it's a poor signin.UTMPB
ru a complete idiot whos said brewster is a poor signing ,how many more times do i need to say theres better quailtyout there than what we have and have spent 80 million the names ive used is an example of what is out there for ya 80 million . breswter could be a reight player im not denying that hopefully he is. but couldnt we have spent it on a player that as actually scored some goals in the prem ,who could hit the ground running . ive got absolutely everything crossed for brewster to hit the ground running ,cause if not then god help us. and yes no transfer is guaranteed none at all but some are more likely than others to succeed . keep signing championship players and maybe thats where we,ll end up. and when wilder surpasses bassetts record then ya can call him the best since Johnny boy

I think the biggest flop is McBurnie but playing devils advocate i remember us doing a McBurnie or Maupay thread. McBurnie got the most votes and at the time these 2 were the affordable options. So the majority on here, Wilder and the scouts got it wrong. Some players look like they are ready to step up but in reality are never good enough for the Premiership. In the case of Mousset it is all about attitude and you don't know that until you start to work with someone, the ability is undoutedly there.
at last some reasonable points.
in mcburnies defence hes a face the goal player maybe wilder will change mcburnies job in the team ie get him running towards goal instead of 5 yards out of the box to do most his work, like mcburnie said swansea fans wont recognise him now as a player.maybe thats mcburnie saying wilder is playing him all wrong.

at last some reasonable points.
in mcburnies defence hes a face the goal player maybe wilder will change mcburnies job in the team ie get him running towards goal instead of 5 yards out of the box to do most his work, like mcburnie said swansea fans wont recognise him now as a player.maybe thats mcburnie saying wilder is playing him all wrong.
To be honest Mousset frustrates me even more. I would have moved him out pre-season and replaced him with the lad from Arsenal, Balugan. Him and Brewster could have been our new Deane and Agana and none of the Galic sulking and cant't be arsed attitude.

To be honest Mousset frustrates me even more. I would have moved him out pre-season and replaced him with the lad from Arsenal, Balugan. Him and Brewster could have been our new Deane and Agana and none of the Galic sulking and cant't be arsed attitude.
this is exactly spot on as the better quality out there. but my only worry is theyre both a gamble at this stage. wonder what chris wood at burnley would have cost,and i would have loved maupay here instead of mcburnie even agree wi rod about the lad whos gone to villa. is wilder playing mcburnie wrong ?

ru a complete idiot whos said brewster is a poor signing ,how many more times do i need to say theres better quailtyout there than what we have and have spent 80 million the names ive used is an example of what is out there for ya 80 million . breswter could be a reight player im not denying that hopefully he is. but couldnt we have spent it on a player that as actually scored some goals in the prem ,who could hit the ground running . ive got absolutely everything crossed for brewster to hit the ground running ,cause if not then god help us. and yes no transfer is guaranteed none at all but some are more likely than others to succeed . keep signing championship players and maybe thats where we,ll end up. and when wilder surpasses bassetts record then ya can call him the best since Johnny boy
Of course i'm a complete idiot dunt tha read or believe Beany's posts?:tongue::giggle: Why do you think Wilder's signed Brewster then Mr super coach/scout? Do you think he wants us to go down?:LOL: I do enjoy reading posts like yours on the one hand slatin the players,management/staff and then saying Brewster could be a r8 player after sayin/implyin we shouldn't have signed him.:LOL: UTMPB

this is exactly spot on as the better quality out there. but my only worry is theyre both a gamble at this stage. wonder what chris wood at burnley would have cost,and i would have loved maupay here instead of mcburnie even agree wi rod about the lad whos gone to villa. is wilder playing mcburnie wrong ?
Maupay didn't want to come to BDBL he prefered Brighton Beach to Meadowhell.UTMPB

Of course i'm a complete idiot dunt tha read or believe Beany's posts?:tongue::giggle: Why do you think Wilder's signed Brewster then Mr super coach/scout? Do you think he wants us to go down?:LOL: I do enjoy reading posts like yours on the one hand slatin the players,management/staff and then saying Brewster could be a r8 player after sayin/implyin we shouldn't have signed him.:LOL: UTMPB
slatin ya mean giving my opinion or arnt we allowed that na mr bladey blade. now where have i slated brewster ,im saying signing an already tried and tested centre forward who dosnt have to be trained coached into being a prem player would have been better then signing an untried young un proven player and having all the weight of keeping us up on his shoulders. for me its the wrong time to have all that pressure on him alone. and now cause your argument is falling down your reverting to what super scout/coach lmfao .you are one jealous old bitter man. whats up rod you havnt slated keane bryan for a bit pal or have you forgot about him in your obsession with me. you biggest blade of them all you. hahahhaahhhahhahahahhaahahahahahah

Maupay didn't want to come to BDBL he prefered Brighton Beach to Meadowhell.UTMPB
oh yes he did but we wouldnt pay the 5 extra grand a week,the 5 extra grand that would have seen us mid table na. but dont let facts ruin ya argument SIR biggest blade on here

oh yes he did but we wouldnt pay the 5 extra grand a week,the 5 extra grand that would have seen us mid table na. but dont let facts ruin ya argument SIR biggest blade on here
Soory to but in but are you saying your opinion is now classed as a fact Twirls?

:ROFLMAO: Mr bladey blade,Sir biggest blade on here,:ROFLMAO: this comin from someone who claims he's Wilder's drinkin buddy,yet gives more false info on here than anyone else.:fish::LOL: Chuffin hell this splodgin's easy. UTMPB

slatin ya mean giving my opinion or arnt we allowed that na mr bladey blade. now where have i slated brewster ,im saying signing an already tried and tested centre forward who dosnt have to be trained coached into being a prem player would have been better then signing an untried young un proven player and having all the weight of keeping us up on his shoulders. for me its the wrong time to have all that pressure on him alone. and now cause your argument is falling down your reverting to what super scout/coach lmfao .you are one jealous old bitter man. whats up rod you havnt slated keane bryan for a bit pal or have you forgot about him in your obsession with me. you biggest blade of them all you. hahahhaahhhahhahahahhaahahahahahah
Who or what i'm a jealous of Twirlio? Tha calls mi the biggest blade and sir blade then says i'm jealous,bit contradictory that isn't it?:yes::giggle: Everyone's allowed a opinion and others are allowed to challenge the opinion as far as i know,now if i was you i'd stop bein mardy and chuckin toys out the pram when someone doesn't agree wi ya or we lose, and will ya tell St Christopher that the man you call the biggest Blade on here is still 100% behind him and everyone else at BDBL theer's a good lad.Kean Bryan is a poor player in my opinion but if/when he plays for us he gets my support as do all the players.I haven't slated him for awhile because he isn't playin or have i missed him playin? UTMPB

Last edited:
Last time I saw Kean he played at LWB and had a good game.....CW must know
what he would be capable of if he keeps fit.

Last edited:
Last time I say Kean he played at LWB and had a good game.....CW must know
what he would be capable of if he keeps fit.
Obviously St Christopher knows more than me and anyone else on here regarding our players ability and how they do at Shirecliffe in trainin Chippy but i've seen quite a bit of Bryan at U/23 level and i've also seen him in the first team in cup games/friendlies etc; and i just don't think he's good enough for us,just my opinion mi owd pal and unlike some i will not throw a tantrum if you are anyone else disagrees wi mi.:yes: UTMPB

Who or what i'm a jealous of Twirlio? Tha calls mi the biggest blade and sir blade then says i'm jealous,bit contradictory that isn't it?:yes::giggle: Everyone's allowed a opinion and others are allowed to challenge the opinion as far as i know,now if i was you i'd stop bein mardy and chuckin toys out the pram when someone doesn't agree wi ya or we lose, and will ya tell St Christopher that the man you call the biggest Blade on here is still 100% behind him and everyone else at BDBL theer's a good lad.Kean Bryan is a poor player in my opinion but if/when he plays for us he gets my support as do all the players.I haven't slated him for awhile because he isn't playin or have i missed him playin? UTMPB
we are all 100 percent behind him it dosnt mean we have to agree with every single thing he does like you do bad or good. ya try and come across as this ultimate no matter what bladey blade and its total cringeworthy rubbish. you have a go at people and expect them to except everything you say cause your the blades godfather, ya have sly digs all the time then when someone as ago back theyre throwing the toys out of the pram. your a condisending old fool who goes uoto shireclife trying tosuck upto them up there. if wilder comes in the same boozer as me with his mate jamie kay and we all get chatting then so what why are you always banging on about it . stop being a big kid and grow up, its not a good example ya giving your fellow blades is it. towd bladey blade fuckin priceless.:lol::bow::bow::bow:

Obviously St Christopher knows more than me and anyone else on here regarding our players ability and how they do at Shirecliffe in trainin Chippy but i've seen quite a bit of Bryan at U/23 level and i've also seen him in the first team in cup games/friendlies etc; and i just don't think he's good enough for us,just my opinion mi owd pal and unlike some i will not throw a tantrum if you are anyone else disagrees wi mi.:yes: UTMPB
Only said his last game was good.....who knows if he'll be used at all. Must be nearly at the end of his contract now I suppose Rod ?

we are all 100 percent behind him it dosnt mean we have to agree with every single thing he does like you do bad or good. ya try and come across as this ultimate no matter what bladey blade and its total cringeworthy rubbish. you have a go at people and expect them to except everything you say cause your the blades godfather, ya have sly digs all the time then when someone as ago back theyre throwing the toys out of the pram. your a condisending old fool who goes uoto shireclife trying tosuck upto them up there. if wilder comes in the same boozer as me with his mate jamie kay and we all get chatting then so what why are you always banging on about it . stop being a big kid and grow up, its not a good example ya giving your fellow blades is it. towd bladey blade fuckin priceless.:lol::bow::bow::bow:
Neither do i agree with everythin Wilder does ie; Kean Bryan,I wouldn't have given Billy,Jags or Rodwell a new deal,you say i have a go at folk and expect them to accept everythin,well that's a load of cack it's you that doesn't like me not agreein with you're tantrum filled views just because you make out you're in Christopher's inner circle.:LOL:I go to Shirecliffe when i can because i enjoy watching the development sides(U/18's/U/23's) as do a few others and you do seem to like callin me an old fool which i find rather amusin comin from some childish throw the toys out type of fella.:giggle:Now we can carry on with this if you like or we could move on it's up to thee Twirlio but know this you give me some gob you can bank on gettin plenty back.:yes: UTMPB

Only said his last game was good.....who knows if he'll be used at all. Must be nearly at the end of his contract now I suppose Rod ?
You're entitled to your views Chippy,i don't think he should be here but it's just my opinion mi owd pal.I've just been told Kean Bryan's in our 25 man squad for this season,because of Jack's likely season endin injury.UTMPB

Last edited: