What's everyone doing for scran this lunch? | Vital Football

What's everyone doing for scran this lunch?

I had left overs of a pretty nice chicken sausage pasta in the fridge that I completely forgot to bring in. :26:

So being on a diet still, i will probably stick to a Birleys Cuban beef soup with some rice and chilli in it. :35:

How boring.

Made a nice beef keema with lime and coriander last night, leftovers of that. And a beer in the garden.

At work today - sarnies.

Sweet chilli chicken spready thing in one. Cheese in the other.

Boring as bat-doo's but tasted ok.

After avoiding them for 33 years, I'm currently on an avocado binge. Can't get enough of the disgusting looking things.

SE!_Gills - If I didn't know already this would be the clear evidence that you're Sheppey Gill. Only you can how us up with such gourmet lunch choices on a Tuesday.

Haha guilty as charged AK!

I know it's a bit trendy at the moment, but I particularly like poached eggs on avocado on toast.

I'm eating them with a spoon, like a yoghurt. Doing a high dietary fat experiment at the moment and they're basically perfect.

Add a bit of chilli on there and you're talking Sheps!

P.s. I can't understand why you wanted to lose the sheppey part of your name. You'll always be an inbread sheppey gill to us.

Thought I'd go healthy, so loads of celery and raw carrot. Rather spoiled it with a few generous slices of Melton Mowbray pork pie (Melton's just down the road from me)

Haha! I haven't lived on Sheppey for 20 years now, been in SE1 for 6 so thought it was about time I changed it. The demise of the old board was a shame- since I started posting on there I have moved jobs twice, started a business, moved house 3 times, got married etc. I turn 35 years old next month- waaaaaa

UTG

SE1_Gills - 21/6/2016 14:00

Haha! I haven't lived on Sheppey for 20 years now, been in SE1 for 6 so thought it was about time I changed it. The demise of the old board was a shame- since I started posting on there I have moved jobs twice, started a business, moved house 3 times, got married etc. I turn 35 years old next month- waaaaaa

UTG

Have you stopped glowing yet?

SE1_Gills - 21/6/2016 14:00

UTG

You should have called yourself Mr Bubble if you are who i think you are :35: