What’s all this about. | Vital Football

What’s all this about.

At first i thought it was Cummings and Boris but they seem to have fell out don't they Charlie.:giggle:UTB
yes they have Rod. Theyre both a pair of women’s soft things nowt to choose between em Rod but It will be Cummings that’s telling the truth because the truth is foreign to Johnson same as haircuts are scruffy sod 🤭 Johnson and his mob alongside the media and the Chief Rabbi in the run up to the election called my man JC anti Semitic for his thoughts on the Jews. Its not been in the media much but the Jews are robbing Palestinians of their homes and land even resorting to killing children in the process. JC was right The Jews won’t be satisfied until all Palestinians are driven out of Palestine. I think it’s called ethnic cleansing!

yes they have Rod. Theyre both a pair of women’s soft things nowt to choose between em Rod but It will be Cummings that’s telling the truth because the truth is foreign to Johnson same as haircuts are scruffy sod 🤭 Johnson and his mob alongside the media and the Chief Rabbi in the run up to the election called my man JC anti Semitic for his thoughts on the Jews. Its not been in the media much but the Jews are robbing Palestinians of their homes and land even resorting to killing children in the process. JC was right The Jews won’t be satisfied until all Palestinians are driven out of Palestine. I think it’s called ethnic cleansing!
Don't forget they are the chosen people and can do what they want.