What would you prefer? | Vital Football

What would you prefer?

DS49A7Y

Vital Reserves Team
Stay up and continue with the exact same set-up next year

Stay up and continue with the exact same set-up next year but with a new manager

Relegated but the club is sold and the whole lot are binned

I'd go for the second option, purely because there's no guarantee that a new owner would be any less of a bastard than the fat man.

An option not down but one that is impossible is a parallel universe type, where id like to see how all 3 options would turn out.

The sticking with Pardew one may not be as straight forward as we seem because the injuries may clear plus more players bought.

The bringing in a new boss one will put us through another period of rebuilding with no guarantees of greater success although i favour this route

The last option will bring a period of jubilation to the club and maybe allow all the 'boycotters' a chance to return to support the club but ultimately I agree with TD's assessment that it's a lottery with a new man, although on reflection there isn't much worse that can be done than what our regime now have done.

stop up,sack pardew,hire a proper manager with a good rep and allow him funds to get rid of the chaff(shola,obertan,willo,jonas,gosling and co)replace with better hungrier players and push for a 5th and 6th and 7th place with the likes of both the bin dipper clubs!

the reality is much different to that....relegation battles and chumpionship titles is all i see under fat lad!

option 2 if i had to choose!

Nightmare!

Anybody else who buys the club will be in it for the vast amounts of money, not necessarily for success - as that comes at a high price, unless you are firmly established like Man United.

We could sell and end up with idiot's like the Venky's at Blackburn, but conversely, we'er not going anywhere under an Ashley/Llambias/Pardew strcuture.

One businessman who knows next to nothing about owning a club, and who to appoint to enable it to happen (Wise, Jimenez, Kinnear, Shearer, Llambias).

An MD with zero people skills, and no experience or proven ability at managing a club.

A manager with a misplaced ego the size of Thailand, and a proven track record of second full season failure.

We're going nowhere under this structure, but what are the alternatives? How many wise owners/chairmen are there out there?

Stay up and Pardew goes in the Summer. but then again he'd probably be replaced with another yes man, but i'd hope for Benitez.

We need a manager who knows the basics at the very least.

Let's start with that.

The model for NUFC could produce success if we had the right owner and coaching staff.

Neither of which we possess.

No. 3 cos I'm sick to fucking death of these parasite cockneys ruining OUR club and treating us fans with total and utter contempt