What Will The Score Be In The South Yorkshire Derby On Wednesday Night? | Vital Football

What Will The Score Be In The South Yorkshire Derby On Wednesday Night?

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Our local rivals Sheffield Wednesday are the visitors for this weeks mid-week game at the New York Stadium - but what will the score be?

SCORING

Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the correct Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the Oppositions score

Predictions in for 7pm on Wednesday please!

Oh heck, I'd love it if we beat the Owls, but we never do, do we?
Or should it be we never beat 'em at home. In fact we've only managed a single victory from the last 15 when we've been playing at home.
Playing them at Hillsborough is a different matter though, and we've managed seven victories in the same period. Taking all that into consideration I will let my head guide me (instead of my heart), and go with the trend unfortunately ....

Rotherham United .. 2 . 3 .. Sheffield Wednesday

"Brian the Miller" on Radio Sheffield predicted 3-0 :balloon:

Great result tonight.

Last time we beat them at home in a league game, Dick Habbin scored the winner - I was there! (It's been a long wait)

If you don't already know the score was

ROTHERHAM UNITED 3, that's three SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 0, that's nowt
yeah, yeah, yeah

Right I make this

No ten points to give out but 8 points are doing to DIGGER who said the Millers would win AND score three goals

7 points will be going to MERRY, MILLIE and SIXPENCE who all said it would be a Millers win and them Owls wouldn't get anything

And 5 points to MILLER4LIFE for saying it would be a ROTHERHAM win!

BUT PLEASE Check I've got this right!

And I scored a big fat zero (just like our friends from S6), and I just don't care ha-ha, because we well and truly stuffed the "MASSIVE"