What was the last film you watched | Page 489 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Happy New Year, Colin Burstead

British comedy-drama directed by Ben Wheately and starring Neil Maskell, who rents a manor for his extended family to celebrate New Years, where much drama ensues. Very good film.

9/10

Edge of the World starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Dominic Monaghan, Hannah New, and Josie Ho.

The adventures of Sir James Brooke, who defied the British Empire to rule a jungle kingdom in 1840s Borneo, embarked on a lifelong crusade to end piracy, slavery and head-hunting.

Excellent historic biographical. 7.5/10

3 Billboards - I saw it in the cinema when it came out and loved it. It's one of the very few films worth watching on Disney+ so I put it on last night. It's still brilliant. 9/10

Fatherhood - it's Kevin Hart's new film. I thought it was going to be a comedy but it isn't really. There are a few funny moments in it but it's mainly a drama about a single father. It's okay. 7/10

Transporter 2 - ridiculous film from 2005 starring Jason Statham and his flying car. He fights about 100 fellas when he isn't flying in his car. The baddies have invented a virus to take out some politicians they don't like. Non-stop action. 5/10

False Positive starring Ilana Glazer, Justin Theroux, Pierce Brosnan, and Sophia Bush.

Lucy and Adrian find their dream fertility doctor in the illustrious Dr. Hindle. But after becoming pregnant, Lucy begins to notice something sinister behind Hindle's charm, and she sets out to uncover the unsettling truth about him.

Bit of a horror film, but the horror doesn't come to the end. Still, it's not bad at all. 6.5/10

Gone Baby Gone - It was directed by Ben Affleck and stars Casey Affleck. It's about a private detective hired to investigate a missing child case. The whole thing takes some dramatic left turns. Overall, it's decent. 7/10

In The Earth

As the world searches for a cure to a devastating virus, a scientist and a park scout venture deep into the woods. As night falls, their journey becomes a terrifying voyage through the heart of darkness as the forest comes to life around them.

Horror film just released directed by Ben Wheatley starring Joel Fry, Hayley Squires and Reece Shearsmith.

Pretty good, but like most of his other films, pretty weird too. Reece Shearsmith is always great though.

7/10

The Grand Budapest Hotel - I've seen it a few times but it's an absolute classic. I don't usually like Wes Anderson films but he totally nailed this one. It's wonderful. 10/10

Fatherhood - it's Kevin Hart's new film. I thought it was going to be a comedy but it isn't really. There are a few funny moments in it but it's mainly a drama about a single father. It's okay. 7/10

Yes. This. Very sad really!

Operation Finale.

Netflix.
Based on true story of Mossads search for Nazi Adolf Eichmann after he fled to Argentina after WW2.

Decent .