What was the last film you watched | Page 368 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

I'm really bored with films at the moment, seems very few really good ones coming out these days.

Get Out? Yeah thats wierd but in a different way.

Swiss Army Man is like nothing you've ever seen, completely bonkers yet strangely heartwarming.

Get Out is just a bit of a bonkers thriller/mystery.

Just don't seem to have the attention span on films at the moment, all those we have access to and I don't fancy most of them.

Will give those both a look at though.

Watched Fast and Furious 8 and Doctor strange last night

F&F 8 ridiculous from the first 5 minutes and just gets worse. Good fun though

Doctor Strange, not my favourite of the Marvel Universe but enjoyed it, think Cumberbatch is a good actor.

Prepared - 20/5/2017 00:37

Watched Get Out yesterday, whilst i enjoyed it I didn't understand where all the hype has come from.

I'm in the same boat. It's good but it's not amazing. I was expecting something great after all the hype. I felt that they dropped the ending too.

Prepared - 19/5/2017 15:37

Watched Get Out yesterday, whilst i enjoyed it I didn't understand where all the hype has come from.

I'd not seen any hype. I saw it on the list of movies on Kodi and that was the first I'd heard or seen of it.

The only other time I've heard of it is on here.

I must be living in a cave if there's been any hype surrounding it.

Probably a good thing, I enjoyed watching it as I wasn't expecting anything great, and thought it was ok.

On the flight over watched Xander X X X (think that's right). Daft action movie with vin Diesel. Bit of fun and passed the time.

Watched another movie after but now I'm typing I've gone blank. Was err.. With err... ah yes. Assassins Creed. Again, not earth shattering but filled some time and was decent enough.

Observe and Report

Seth Rogen movie from years ago which I'd never really heard of before. He plays a mall cop wanting to join the police academy. Ray Liotta is in it too and a bunch of other familiars.

A few good laughs in it, probably miles better than that other Mall Cop movie that was out around the same time.

On the flight...

A street cat named Bob. Quite a sweet film.

Allied... (from wiki:) Max Vatan (Brad Pitt) and Marianne Beauséjour (Marion Cotillard) are World War II operatives who never reveal their true identities. After falling in love during a risky mission, they hope to leave all that double-dealing behind them and start new lives. Instead, suspicion and danger envelop their marriage as both husband and wife become pitted against each other in an escalating, potentially lethal test that has global consequences.

Quite enjoyed it, I had time to fill !

Will Smith film... Collateral Beauty... made me tear up if I'm honest! I was tired ok!??!

wiki: When a successful New York advertising executive (Will Smith) suffers a great tragedy, he retreats from life. While his concerned friends try desperately to reconnect with him, he seeks answers from the universe by writing letters to Love, Time and Death. When his notes bring unexpected personal responses, he begins to understand how these constants interlock in a life fully lived and how even the deepest loss can reveal moments of meaning and beauty.

Taxi Driver.

Thought it was awful. How is it so highly rated?!? I like De Niro and I like most cult films from that era, but I just thought this was terrible.

Loved it at the time, not seen it in years and I can't think that it would have dated very well at all.