What was the last film you watched | Page 445 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Was based on a true story, not a bad film, one of those that fills some time as opposed to wastes some time!

In the Line of Fire - Clinty and Rene Russo. Had forgotten how decent a film this was even if not particularly taxing.

How to Train your Dragon 3 - preferred the first 2.

One of the better 90s thrillers. Rene Russo was easy on the eye, Clint still looked like he could kill you armed only with his stare and rent-a-nutjob John Malkovich was seriously creepy. Great film.

Pond Life. Just a funny little low budget British film. Based on some fairly funny kid characters, bit of fishing, but not really to do with fishing. Gentle, doesn't go anywhere or really do anything, but nicely done anyway.

I shall deem this an unrated film!

Thought that mad max film was woeful, I turned it off. Shocked it was a hit and even more so that it has been voted top!

Thought that mad max film was woeful, I turned it off. Shocked it was a hit and even more so that it has been voted top!

Yeah, I watched the whole thing but it was all a bit weird and boring. Tom Hardy is a good actor but he was hamming it up for an oscar.

Under Siege. Utter nonsense but a fun flick. Segal was still worth a watch when he was still in good shape, Gary Busey as mad as a box of frogs and the great Tommy Lee Jones having a riot as the unhinged villain of the piece. Kick back with a few beers and turn off your brain for a couple of hours

And don't forget yer one from Baywatch jumping out of that cake

Romper Stomper. Neo-Nazi Skinheads in Australia. Not an easy watch but a very important film that looks so real you forget these guys are acting. Also starring a young Russell Crowe who delivers a career best performance that got the attention of Hollywood. Not as polished as it's contemporary American History X or for that matter This is England, but worth a look.

Cripes, Hitler and Neo Nazi's. This forum used to be such a friendly place! :rofl::rofl:

haha. The Jojo Rabbit one is actually quite a nice and lovely film (and quite funny in places) despite it revolving around the Nazi's and the war. It's probably the best portrayal of Hitler I've ever seen. lol

1917. Brilliant film and gripping throughout. Stunning cinematography, well worth its Oscar nominations. 10/10
I've just seen that and thought it a good film but not a great one. As you say the photography is stunning: there's one shot as they're walking through the trenches near the beginning was like a magic trick, I have no idea how they did it. The story was its weakest part for me. It has to last the length of the film so given its premise there could only be a couple of outcomes.