What was the last film you watched | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Like the last cd you listened to thread so thought we'd try it with films.

Last film I watched was A Scanner Darkly, a superb animation film with Keanu Reeves, Robert Downey Jnr (great actor I think), Woody Harleson and Winona Ryder all in cartoon form. Very dark film, about a new drug that has taken hold of people and undercover cops etc.

Now I've got to plan tonights movie!

Oh, also watched a rom com on Saturday night as my parents came round. The Holiday, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Jack Black and Kate Winslett. Must admit I'm not really interested in romantic films, I like a bit of blood and guts, but as rom coms go, it was fairly pleasant. Cameron is easy on the old eyes although I'm not so keen on Kate Winslett, something about her bugs me!

I watched Santa Claus the Movie on DVD on Saturday with my mate and his two year old daughter. Imagine my horror when I woke up Sunday and it was on the telly - I thought I was stuck in a bad dream!!

The Chronicles of Narnia Lion the witch and the wardrobe on Sky just.

Triva-In the BCC Childrens production they used manorbier castle near Tenby as the location

Trekker - 24/12/2007 10:53

The Chronicles of Narnia Lion the witch and the wardrobe on Sky just.

Triva-In the BCC Childrens production they used manorbier castle near Tenby as the location

Because of trading standards this film had now been renamed

The Lion The Witch and The MFI Wardrobe.

Thats the one the Kids climbed into and the back fell off.

:hihi:

col8 - 24/12/2007 11:01

So what was great about it :crazy:

It was a biopic of Beatrice Potter, very cleaverly made with the addition of animation and a romantic ending, get the tissues out.

Mr. Woodcock, was pretty average imo.

Just going to watch shoot em up now, hopefully it will be better :)

Also Balls Of Fury was quite a funny film, so if you get the chance go and see it, think it comes out on boxing day.

I reckon it must have been the football factory dont watch many films thought it was the more realistic one of all of them all

Million Dollar Baby last week on some Vital Villans reccomendation.

Great film but I wish someone could have warned me how it ended! :(

Yes, not the happiest of films Deano, if I wasn't so butch, it would have certainly had made my eyes water!

Got the Simpsons movie on dvd to watch this afternoon if I ever drag myself away from this forum!

Oh, and Oceans 13 to watch tonight, got my parents coming round for a drink or two and film.

Last film i sat and watched was '' A Knights tale''. I want to see that I am legend with Will Smith in it. Comes out on boxing day i think.

Watched Balls of fury and wild hogs last night, Christopher Walken (he belongs in the cool thread) excellent as always, Wild hogs! I ride, so it was compulsory. For tonights viewing pleasure I am Legend, apparently very good, we will see.

Thought Oceans 13 was ok, nothing special but perfectly watchable.

Watched Big Nothing with Simon Pegg and David Schwimmer (sp). Wasn't bad, a murder comedy, bit of a send up, had a few half amusing moments in it. Wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it but it was on Sky and was bearable!