What was the last film you watched | Page 497 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Kate - I think it's new on Netflix. An assassin is poisoned and has 24 hours to find out who did it in a grubby and dimly lit Tokyo. I'm not the biggest fan of action films but I really liked this one. 8/10

Kate. Was ok, thought the one bit that I can't mention because it is a spoiler, was predictable. 7.99/9.878

Last edited:
The Forever Purge.

You kind of get what it says on the tin with The Purge films. This was the poorest of them all I thought, but still more than watchable and they did try to put a new spin on it, just lost some of the 'menace'.

Watching one at the moment... The Bygone. A young rancher crosses paths with a girl from a nearby reservation..... Fairly slow, but quite nicely styled.

Skin. Jamie Bell stars as a white supremacist who makes the dangerous decision to leave the gang he joined as a teen. Based on a true story (no, really, this one is!) Very well done.

Logan Lucky. Daniel Craig and Channing Tatum. Daft, it is meant to be daft, decent fun film!

Sweet Girl - it's an action film done all wrong. Stupid plot, superhero fights, a vague conspiracy that never gets fully resolved.

The Matrix Reloaded - utter gash. It's like a bunch of 15 year old boys were asked to remake The Matrix. The plot is loose, there are tons of unnecessary scenes, the expositions don't make sense, the fight scenes are too long. I hate it.

Not a film but a 3 episode mini series on the BBC iPlayer
Mrs Wilson…….. really enjoyed it

The Public. Written and directed by Emilio Estevez. Thought it was outstanding. Also stars Alec Baldwin, Gabrielle Union, Taylor Schilling, Jena Malone, Christian Slater, Jacob Vargas, the list goes on....