What was the last film you watched | Page 474 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Hunt For the Wilderpeople.

Fantastic comedy with Sam Neil set in beautiful New Zealand. If you want something to laugh at with a warm but not sickly heart then this is a film for you. I give it 8/10.

Watched a classic of it's time this afternoon...... Easy Rider from 1969! starring Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper & Jack Nicholson.

Two bikers head from L.A. to New Orleans through the open country and desert lands, and along the way they meet a man who bridges a counter-culture gap of which they had been unaware.

A bit dated now, but still a classic. 7.5/10

Dying to Be You starring Natalie Dreyfuss, Michael Patrick Denis & Elise Gatien.

Miles apart, Molly and Lily become pen pals at 4th grade, continuing to write to each other throughout their lives. Things change however when Molly shows up at Lily's 25th Birthday, with an intention of taking over Lily's life.

It turned out to be a TV movie, but hey, this thriller was ok. 6.5/10

Watched a new film this afternoon called Ava. It stars Jessica Chastain, John Malkovich & Common.

Ava is a deadly assassin who works for a black ops organization, traveling the globe specializing in high profile hits. When a job goes dangerously wrong she is forced to fight for her own survival.

Decent action, crime drama. Just the thing for a wet afternoon. 7.5/10

Hitman from 2007 (how did I miss this one) starring Timothy Olyphant, Dougray Scott & Olga Kurylenko.

A gun-for-hire known only as Agent 47 hired by a group known only as 'The Organization' is ensnared in a political conspiracy, which finds him pursued by both Interpol and the Russian military as he treks across Russia and Eastern Europe.

Bloody good action crime thriller. 8/10

The Doorman starring Ruby Rose, Jean Reno & Aksel Hennie.

A woman returns from combat and befriends a family in NYC. A gang of thieves plot to take the family's valuables, and she is all that stands between them and their lives.

I don't think there is any storylines left and this one is a spin off a tried and tested. After saying that, it wasn't a bad action thriller. 6.5/10

Enola Holmes on Netflix. A fantastic action film for the whole family. I'm not much for virtue signaling but as a father of two girls this is defo a film I want them to see, great inspiring film for them to see. 8/10