What was the last film you watched | Page 468 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

7500 starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Omid Memar & Aylin Tezel.

When terrorists try to seize control of a Berlin-Paris flight, a soft-spoken young American co-pilot struggles to save the lives of the passengers and crew while forging a surprising connection with one of the hijackers.

Excellent drama thriller. Tense....phew!..... 8/10

Recommended!.....

Last edited:
Da 5 Bloods starring Delroy Lindo, Jonathan Majors & Clarke Peters.

Four African American vets battle the forces of man and nature when they return to Vietnam seeking the remains of their fallen squad leader and the gold fortune he helped them hide.

Spike Lee's new movie. Good drama adventure, obviously a bit of BLM but it doesn't really detract from the fact that it's a good storyline imo. 7/10

Da 5 Bloods - I finally got 2 hours to myself to watch the rest of it. It's a bit of a weird one. It feels like a stage play or a low budget film. It's very clunky. It's okayish. 4/10

Cut Off starring Moritz Bleibtreu, Jasna Fritzi Bauer & Lars Eidinger.

Thriller set in the world of Forensic Pathology. Coroner Paul Herzfeld finds a capsule in the head of a heavily mutilated corpse, containing a phone number and single word: the name of his daughter.

Tense action, crime thriller. Although it's dubbed, it doesn't detract from the good storyline. Recommended. 8/10

Greyhound.

War thingy with Tom Hanks. He plays the captain of a warship on it's way to Liverpool as part of a fleet, and they come across a lot of Nazi U-Boats along the way and a lot of the fleet get blown up.

Pretty average really. 90 minutes of the same stuff. 5/10

Greyhound.

War thingy with Tom Hanks. He plays the captain of a warship on it's way to Liverpool as part of a fleet, and they come across a lot of Nazi U-Boats along the way and a lot of the fleet get blown up.

Pretty average really. 90 minutes of the same stuff. 5/10

One would think Hanks has got to the point where he should be picking his roles more carefully, these days?

Lost Girls starring Amy Ryan, Thomasin McKenzie & Gabriel Byrne.

When Mari Gilbert's daughter disappears, police inaction drives her own investigation into the gated Long Island community where Shannan was last seen. Her search brings attention to over a dozen murdered sex workers.

This true story shows the inadequacies of the american police and the mother of the missing daughter having to push and do more detecting than the police. Good movie. 7/10

Greyhound.

And let’s face it being blown up by a U boat is preferable than making it to Liverpool so quite a happy ending really.

I watched a couple of films yesterday.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - I've seen this one quite a few times. I really like it. The kids wanted to watch it but there are a lot of inappropriate scenes for primary school kids. Still, good film. 8/10

Game Night - it was better than I expected. Jason Bateman stars in this film about a couple who organise regular game nights until one goes horribly wrong. Lots of twists and turns but it's funny too. Good film. 7/10