What was the last film you watched | Page 462 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

1917 - decent watch given little actually happens in a typical story sense.

Rampage - good fluff and pretty funny.

Ready Or Not....

Another in the style of The Purge, The Hunt etc...

A new bride finds herself caught up in a deadly game of hide n seek on her wedding night.

I thought it was OK. Same as the others, easy watching, silly thriller.

Nat didn't like it though, but we have done the genre to death these last few weeks.

Last edited:
Parasite. Well worth the subtitles. It's like a 2 hour episode of inside no. 9.....

You managed to watch lilyhammer with subtitles didn't you?

Give it a go.

We were recommended a film earlier today, so we watched it tonight. It was called Gone Girl from 2014 starring Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike & Neil Patrick Harris.

With his wife's disappearance having become the focus of an intense media circus, a man sees the spotlight turned on him when it's suspected that he may not be innocent.

Terrific drama, mystery/thriller. If you've not seen it, definitely worth a watch. 7.5/10

Hobbs and shaw. Free on sky cinema now.
7.9/10
The rock, statham and Idris.
Really good solid action with plenty of comedy and fight scenes. Enjoyed it. Definately going to be another one too.
Recommend this.

With the unadulterated pile of garbage on the tv tonight, and most nights, it was an easy choice in watching two films tonight.

First up was Unstoppable starring Denzil Washington and Chris Pine about a runaway train, based on a true story. Not a new film but a pretty solid drama, thriller 7/10

Then, Elizabeth Harvest starring Abbey Lee, Ciarán Hinds & Carla Gugino.

A brilliant man marries a beautiful woman and shows her his home, stating that it's all hers - except a room she can't enter. First chance she enters and discovers what might be human cloning. When the husband returns she pays the price.

Hard to put a label on this one, but thriller, sci-fi/horror should cover it. Bit confusing tbh. 6/10

I thought I posted this earlier today but couldn't of done.

This afternoon we watched The Equalizer 2 starring Denzil Washington again. Not a good as the first, but still pretty solid stuff. 7/10

Well, I've finally gone and done it......

I've watched The Irishman! I say I because Mrs P got bored after an hour. I thought it was good, though yeah, the end dragged a little. Got to be an 8/10 from me.

The Expendibles 3 starring the usual bunch, then throw in Harrison Ford, Antonio Banderas, Wesley Snipes and Mel Gibson and you've got one big party.

More of ther usual action and adventure. 7/10

Once Upon a time in Hollywood. Utter bollocks, switched it off after and hour and a half of nothing. No plot, no storyline, no interest. I should know better than to trust a Tarantino film.

The Joker. I was a bit worried about this one, after about 30 mins I was beginning to wonder if it was going to disappear up its own backside, but it just got better and better. In the end really enjoyed it. Its very dark, but that is to its credit, avoiding the comedy of the Marvel universe. Very good.