What was the last film you watched | Page 400 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

UFO starring Alex Sharp, Gillian Anderson & Ella Purnell.

A college student, who sees a UFO, uses his exceptional math skills to investigate the sighting with his friends while the FBI follows closely behind.

Good sci-fi thriller. Bit of a thinkers film. Worth a watch if you're into this genre.... SJH if you read this. 8/10

Nice one Pride, if it has Gillian Anderson and UFOs I'm in!

Have you ever watched "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage? I've only seen it recently and thought it was very good, check it out if you haven't.

What About Bob?

Seen it about 20 times since I was a kid, but watched it again last night, for the first time knowing that Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfuss actually hated each other on set, but both admitted it helped with their performances.

Stephanie starring Shree Crooks, Frank Grillo &n Anna Torv.

After a mysterious global crisis, a young girl is left alone to hide from a malevolent power that stalks her home. Her parents eventually return and the struggle begins to save their daughter.

Pretty good fantasy/drama/horror. Takes a bit of time before it all drops into place, but developes nicely. 7/10

Han Solo ... 5.5 or maybe 6 out of 10.

They are going to flog these to death now. Parts of it were good but can't help but feel I'm watching the same film over and over again now.

Han Solo ... 5.5 or maybe 6 out of 10.

They are going to flog these to death now. Parts of it were good but can't help but feel I'm watching the same film over and over again now.

Yeah, I love Star Wars, absolutely bloody love it. But I've not yet seen the Han Solo film and have no real appetite to do so either for some reason.
On your rating, I won't be in any hurry to change that!

I watched Solo yesterday too, and loved it.

First Star Wars film I've not watched at the cinema, and a bit gutted I didn't coz thought it was one of the better of the new lot.

Just finished watching escape plan 2 with syvester stallone.
I was bored to be honest only thing that kept me watching was the fact 50 cent was in it.

I watched Solo yesterday too, and loved it.

First Star Wars film I've not watched at the cinema, and a bit gutted I didn't coz thought it was one of the better of the new lot.
I haven't seen that yet. I heard a lot of bad reviews so never went to the cinema to watch it. Now it's on dvd gonna have to watch it as its the only star wars film I haven't seen yet.

Last night Mrs Pride and I watched Hell House LLC starring Gore Abrams, Alice Bahlke & Danny Bellini.

Five years after an unexplained malfunction causes the death of 15 tour-goers and staff on the opening night of a Halloween haunted house tour, a documentary crew travels back to the scene of the tragedy to find out what really happened.

One of those documentary 'found footage' style movies which works quite well. 6.5/10

Natural Born Killers.

Average film, trying to be a little too clever I think... Nice bit of Leonard Cohen though.

Venom - I'm not sure what I expected but it's a bit disjointed. It takes ages to get going and is pretty good in the end. You could probably skip the first 20 minutes and have a better experience.