What was the last film you watched | Page 399 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Skyscraper starring Dwayne Johnson & Neve Campbell.

A security expert must infiltrate a burning skyscraper, 225 stories above ground, when his family are trapped inside by criminals.

Decent action thriller. 7/10

Extinction - I wasn't sure about this one. It's a Netflix original and stars Michael Pena. Still, there is a great twist in it and I enjoyed it. 7/10

My summary of it on the last page was 'wasn't bad' !

I actually thought I was watching a series, then realised at the end it was a film!

Watched another film tonight. This time it was The Bad Nun starring Becca Hirani, Lucy Chappell & Chris Kaye.

Aesha goes to an isolated b&b in Kent after her mom books her in so she can get some head space for her studies. In the night Aesha is visited by a nun at the door who will progressively begin to show her true colours as the night unfolds.

Supposed to be based on true events this horror suspense was pretty naff. 3.5/10

Unstoppable - Denzel Washington stars in this by the numbers film about a runaway train where Denzel saves the day, of course. It's okay.

5/10

Hereditary

Horror film about a family that's haunted after the death of their secretive grandmother, starring Toni Colette and Gabriel Byrne.

It's a bit of a slow burner but gets seriously freaky. A very well made and directed modern horror with great performances, and some very chilling moments.

9/10

Final Score. It's a sky exclusive jobby. It's daft, it's an action film, quite good fun really, I had a couple of hours to chill and watch the nonsense.

6/10 perhaps...

Lock Up, Stallone in prison and Donald Sutherland as twisted warden hell bent on his demise. You can see where the inferior shawshankn redemption got its Source material from. 9/10

"Tag"

Comedy about a bunch of friends who have been playing a game of tag for over 30 years, true story I think. Starring Jon Hamm, Ed Helms and Jeremy Renner. And Shannon from Home and Away and that fit blonde bird from Peaky Blinders.

Stupid movie that passes the time with a laugh here and there.

6/10

The Weekend - some teenagers find a load of money and go mad spending it over a weekend before the owner of the money catches up with them. It's pretty lame. 3/10