What was the last film you watched | Page 394 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

The Commuter

Liam Neeson doing what he does these days, beating people up and stuff. It was actually alright until the end where it just became like most action movies.

6/10

Introduced the kids to Top Secret lol

Do you know a little German? Yes his sitting over there

boQPuso.png

I know him well! lol I will admit I'd forgotten about him for a few years though PMSL

I do worry what I'm doing to my kids. Caddyshack is next up!

More of documentary film I suppose.

Blackfish.

Thought provoking about the killer whales at Seaworld and in particular one of the whales who had killed a trainer at another park before moving to Seaworld and killing again and various cover ups by the owners

I have been to Seaworld. I didn't think about it.
If I go to Florida again I won't be going to Seaworld .

Spider-Man Homecoming. Mr Siggy and I are catching up on all of the Marvel movies we missed while having kids so when the new Avengers movie is released to digital/DVD we are ready. Exciting times, right?

The Shape of Water - it's kind of a quirky film and has a bit of style to it but the story is so by-the-numbers that it's boring. 5/10

The Foreigner with Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan.

"A humble businessman with a buried past seeks justice when his daughter is killed in an act of terrorism. A cat-and-mouse conflict ensues with a government official, whose past may hold clues to the killers' identities."

Got better as it wore on, unlike Brosnan's preposterous Northern Irish accent as he played a very thinly-disguised Gerry Adams. He was even made to look like him.

Not too bad though - 7/10 for me and a decent way to spend a Sunday with no sport on to speak of.

Shanda's River starring Marcella Braga, Claudia Marasca & Toni Pandolfo.

A professor, Emma goes to Voghera, a small town in Northern Italy. To study the story of the witch Shanda killed in the early 1800's, on the river bank from which it is named. The professor will be enslaved to a magic spell and will be forced to repeat the same day over and over. Every time she will be killed and every time she will start the day again.

Independent Italian horror Movie. Inspired by the classic Italian horror movies of the 70s and 80s. Crap! 4/10

Young Offenders.

Same cast as the series. Bit confusing at the start as it starts the same as the series, and I thought hang on, it's just the series stitched together into a film, but the story is actually different.

Funny though. Worth a watch if you like the series.