What was the last film you watched | Page 393 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Just watched In The Fade which won Best Motion Picture - Foreign Language at the Golden Globes 2018. It stars Diane Kruger, Denis Moschitto & Numan Acar.

Katja's life collapses after the death of her husband and son in a bomb attack. After a time of mourning and injustice, Katja seeks revenge.

Terrific film. No wonder it's won so many awards. Recommended if you can get the sub-titled version or you can speak German. 8.5/10

Knowing

Nicolas Cage movie from 2009 that I never heard about. Despite negative reviews, the famous late movie critic Roger Ebert called it one the best sci-fi movies movies he'd ever seen. I tend to agree.

8.5/10

Primal Rage starring Casey Gagliardi, Andrew Joseph Montgomery & Jameson Pazak.

A newly reunited young couple's drive through the Pacific Northwest turns into a nightmare as they are forced to face nature, unsavory locals, and a monstrous creature, known to the Native Americans as Oh-Mah.

Not to get mixed up with Onomah....... Not a bad film actually. Bit like Big Foot's smaller cousin. 6.5/10

Small Town Crime - a drunk ex-cop gets back into detective work after finding a woman left for dead by the side of the road.

It's not great but I enjoyed it. 7/10

Watched ANON last night, an easy watch, not much action, not much plot so not much to report, I watched it all so it must have been at least a 5/10 score I suppose.

I'm in the cinema watching the new Avengers and it's that boring that I'm on my phone. The same old shite every time.

Yes, about 50 mins into it myself Col8. Sort of got me hooked enough that I want to watch the rest, but I'd agree 5/10

After watching that dirt in the cinema earlier, I watched The Interview. It's an Australian film from 1998 starring Hugo Weaving. I really liked it.

8/10

Shimmer Lake - it's a film about a bank robbery which goes through the events in reverse order. It doesn't really work though. It would have made more sense to start right after the bank robbery and work from there and then reveal how it happened at the end.

5/10