What was the last film you watched | Page 3 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Started watching Pirates of the Caribean 3 got to 20 minutes and gave up..... did anyone else get through the film? Is it worth sticking with?

yeh i've seen pirates... waws okish i suppose, but haven't seen the other two so i can't compare.

got 7.1 out of 10 with over 70000 votes on imdb, usually things over 6 and half have been worth watching imo.

But i think the beginning was prety poor from what i remember but got better throughout the film :>):

I lose interest in Pirates of the Caribbean. Its way too long for a film and i hate long films, just can't stand them. I heard I am Legend is crap from some reviews. Thats put me off it.

Think the pirates films have been pants, it isn't scary enough to be a ghost film and isn't realistic enough to be a decent pirate film. Had to sit through 1 and 2 a few times with my nephew and I just get totally bored!

Watched Hot Fuzz last night. Terrible, terrible, totally overhyped film.

Watched Golden Compass with my nephew. Great film, really enjoyed it, good fun for the youngster and not boring for me!

i watched the aviator the other night which i really enjoyed, i think de caprio has become an actor in his own league over the last few years. also last night i watched disneys robin hood with the mrs

randy.stand - 8/1/2008 16:27

I havent seen a film for a while now.

thank you so much for that contribution, I feel the whole forum and all its members have had their lives enriched.

The Fear - 8/1/2008 22:09

randy.stand - 8/1/2008 16:27

I havent seen a film for a while now.

thank you so much for that contribution, I feel the whole forum and all its members have had their lives enriched.

Oi Bitch. The cheekiness comes from me, not you.

Watched last evening on dvd Young Guns 1 and Young Guns 2 (we splurged).
Not historically accurate by any means, but entertaining all the same.

I watched Lions for Lambs last night. Kinda political film about politicians and war and all that. It'll win an oscar for something but it's not exactly rip-roaring and doesn't offer anything new.

I also watched a movie called Terrorstorm yesterday. All about 9/11 and 7/7. Nothing really new in there either and a lot of repetition to drag the story into a movie but at least some people are trying to expose the truth.

I watched I Am Legend last week. Not bad but not the awesome classic a lot of people are making out.

Last film i watched was Transformers on dvd i got for xmas, however i didnt get to see the last 20mins or so due to a sodding visitor!

Benham - 9/1/2008 17:57

Last film i watched was Transformers on dvd i got for xmas, however i didnt get to see the last 20mins or so due to a sodding visitor!

The good guys win in the end.