What was the last film you watched | Page 2 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Top Gear was class!

Half way through Simpsons Movie, actually, what am I doing here when I could be watching that?!

The Prestige. About two magicians competing with terrible consequences. Hugh Jackman, Michael Caine, Scarlett 'well you would wouldn't you' Johanson and Christian Baile.

By and large, worth a watch I'd say.

The Boys And Girl From County Clare - dvd obviously, last night.
A pleasant little piece, a nice wind-down from the hysteria of Boxing Day afternoon at The Bridge.

I watched The Bucket List last night. It was just ok. With Jack and Morgan Freeman you'd think it would be better.

Does having a drink with Billy Piper count for anything? :crazy:

watched I Am Legend last night, its good, but not a scary film, and it finished quick, like they ran out of money or script or time or all three.

I also thought the simpsons movie was average, but loved Transformers (even though at 2hrs 30mins its a bit overly long)

:clap:

Just watched Ray on dvd. Great film, you just gotta have respect for the guy even if he was a womanising smack head!

Also watched Smokin Aces. Thought it was a decent action film as long as you don't try to follow what the hell is going on all the time! Some great characters in it.

I am Legend.

Decent film, worth seeing at the pictures.
Think it may well be a Donnie Darko viewing this evening. utter QUALITY!

spit-fire - 31/12/2007 11:48

I am Legend.

Decent film, worth seeing at the pictures.
Think it may well be a Donnie Darko viewing this evening. utter QUALITY!

Seen i am legend, i thought it looked like they ran out of money for the end, was good but the ending dragged my overall opinion of the film down.