What was the last film you watched | Page 563 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

We're just back from a lunchtime showing of "Civil War" in the Reel Cinema, Chorley.
The premise is that both California and Texas have seceded from the union as the President has given himself a third term. It's set not too far in the future. The main characters are war correspondents and photographers.
I'd give it 7 or 8 out of 10.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

One of those late 00's rom-coms starring Jason Segel and Russel Brand that's half decent because of the cast (Bill Hader, Paul Rudd, Jonah Hill etc. and more importantly Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell). Never quite got Jason Segel as a leading man though, nothing against him, but I don't get it.

Anyway, a pass the time movie that's not awful, but not exactly deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant" by the Library of SJH.

6/10

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

One of those late 00's rom-coms starring Jason Segel and Russel Brand that's half decent because of the cast (Bill Hader, Paul Rudd, Jonah Hill etc. and more importantly Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell). Never quite got Jason Segel as a leading man though, nothing against him, but I don't get it.

Anyway, a pass the time movie that's not awful, but not exactly deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant" by the Library of SJH.

6/10

:ban:.

Or at least a thread ban for bringing it into disrepute.

Late Night With The Devil

Horror movie showing found footage of a 70's late night talk show, where to boost ratings, the host brings an allegedly possessed girl on to the show.

It's a bit different, not very scary for me, but overall it's a good film

8/10