What the scores tell us today... | Vital Football

What the scores tell us today...

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
Well done to Norwich although as predicted Barcodes look a mess. Villa still pointless too. Watford not got going either with their second defeat. Southampton too pointless although could have got something from Liverpool who rode their luck. Big chance for us to move up tomorrow if we can keep Zaha quiet.

...as for HMS Pisstheleague... hit a reef in south London...

1566057310067.png

Norwich's win says that either Newcastle are going to have a much worse season than I expected or, as I suspect, that the difference between the top of the Championship and the bottom of the Premier League is not as big as the "experts" insist it is. It also says that we should be following their example and playing the same way that got us promotion in the first place, so hopefully we will see a return to the 3-4-1-2 formation tomorrow.

Norwich's win says that either Newcastle are going to have a much worse season than I expected or, as I suspect, that the difference between the top of the Championship and the bottom of the Premier League is not as big as the "experts" insist it is. It also says that we should be following their example and playing the same way that got us promotion in the first place, so hopefully we will see a return to the 3-4-1-2 formation tomorrow.
yes some good results for us today already looking a bit iffy for saints newcastle and watford

i totally agree. how would we know if wilders pioneering system really works if he dosnt play it against every side in the league only at home against the top 6 away against em tweek it a little bit

Narwich got lambasted last week for sticking to their system against Pool. To-day they've reaped the rewards of believing in their approach. If we do not start with a number 10 tomorrow we are worrying about a bottom 10 team at home. That will only end one way.