What the hell | Vital Football

What the hell

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Happened to stoke tonight 2-0 and cruising against Shrewsbury at home,conceded 3 in 10 mins to bow out of the cup and scupper my acca :arrghh:

Happened to stoke tonight 2-0 and cruising against Shrewsbury at home,conceded 3 in 10 mins to bow out of the cup and scupper my acca :arrghh:
Could that be KARMA for messin wi mi WAGNER thread time?:yes::giggle: Chuffin hell i hate it when only one lets mi darn.So the Beeb have picked Chelski's game against the fake massives for live coverage in't next round,hopefully our Gerties got some ironin for mi to do.:yes: UTCB

Last edited:
Coud that be KARMA for messin wi mi WAGNER thread time?:yes::giggle: Chuffin hell i hate it when only one lets mi darn.So the Beeb have picked Chelski's game against the fake massives for live coverage in't next round,hopefully our Gerties got some ironin for mi to do.:yes: UTCB

crikey there must be a shortage of decent ties if that ones on............the two most boring teams in their respective divisions

Chelski more borin than Cardiff/Udders? Really?:shake: UTCB

there you go Rod - picking holes in my threads again :Fingers: Yes, to me they are - they pass the ball endlessly sideways and backwards and play with only 1 striker...........its the best example of top flight tedium I know....and as for the Pigs - do I need to explain that one?!

there you go Rod - picking holes in my threads again :Fingers: Yes, to me they are - they pass the ball endlessly sideways and backwards and play with only 1 striker...........its the best example of top flight tedium I know....and as for the Pigs - do I need to explain that one?!
Oh my god,wots up wi some folk on here lately?:giggle: Shurley ya post on here for others to either agree or disagree dunt ya? Or would ya rather be ignored? How anyone can think a team containin the likes of Hazard&Willian is borin is beyond me but as always each to their own.UTCB

Last edited:
Oh my god,wots up wi some folk on here lately?:giggle: Shurley ya post on here for others to either agree or disagree dunt ya? Or would ya rather be ignored? How anyone can think a team containin the likes of Hazard&Willian is borin is beyond me but as always each to their own.UTCB

whatever! :nerner:

You mean like the little hitler that used to mod scum mad everybody went who didn’t toe the party line just like North Korea talk I suppose