What should replace the Colston statue in Bristol? | Page 28 | Vital Football

What should replace the Colston statue in Bristol?

Used to be a good Wimpy there though. The one in Strood is crap. We do have three McDs, and the main one has two or three bouncers on at the weekend.

Oh yeah, forgot about Wimpey, still there but nearly always empty.

Normally I don't use fast food places, but before the Cambridge game I was very hungry and bought a Angus burger from Burger King. It was inedible sadly it was a take away so going back to complain would have been pointless so I and had to find somewhere to dump it, luckily the bins were out for collection so it wasn't difficult.
If that was an example of what passes for food the two chippies around Livingston Circus leave them standing. I am just surprised those places they make a profit.

Normally I don't use fast food places, but before the Cambridge game I was very hungry and bought a Angus burger from Burger King. It was inedible sadly it was a take away so going back to complain would have been pointless so I and had to find somewhere to dump it, luckily the bins were out for collection so it wasn't difficult.
If that was an example of what passes for food the two chippies around Livingston Circus leave them standing. I am just surprised those places they make a profit.

Check this out:

Anyone remember the pease pudding and faggots place on Livvy Circus? Now that was proper food.

None of this new fangled Wimpy malarkey

Check this out:

Heard it all before
How food degrades has nothing whatsoever to do with how its metabolised.
His last question "what's it doing in your stomach?" easy its being digested into its component parts, fats carbohydrates (sugars) and amino acids from the protein.
Food preservatives are a good thing overall they stop spoilage of product and you getting food poisoning.
2.4 million cases of food poisoning a year in the UK. at least a Big Mac is safe to eat just don't have too many

Put the statue back until it’s democratically decided what to do with it and what if anything should replace it. The city of Bristol was built on the slave trade and probably many others. Should we knock the cities down because everyone in them is using the advantages of it? It’s a matter of historical context, that doesn’t minimise what they did, it’s wrong but we should move on and embrace all creeds.

Put the statue back until it’s democratically decided what to do with it and what if anything should replace it. The city of Bristol was built on the slave trade and probably many others. Should we knock the cities down because everyone in them is using the advantages of it? It’s a matter of historical context, that doesn’t minimise what they did, it’s wrong but we should move on and embrace all creeds.

But how many McDonalds does Bristol have ?