What right have we got to stop them? | Page 41 | Vital Football

What right have we got to stop them?

Spurfect11 - 22/6/2017 11:37

I don't think "nutter" implies mental health issues. we are getting into semantics now which I regret, but if someone wants to murder a random person for a clear ideology then that still makes them a nutter. they have internalized, rationalized and fostered a belief that this is a worthy cause, this persons' life must be taken.

As I said, the number of people with mental health problems that don't do this kind of thing is vast. I don't see any evidence that having a mental health condition would make you want to kill muslims en masse. It's ideology pure and simple. Was Anders Brevik suffering from mental health issues? probably yes - some high functioning narcissicm, but the tool that allowed him to do what he did was an ideology. same with Thomas Mair, same with Darren Osbourne.

Thomas Mair was found to be in posession of various Nazi propagandha and attended various Britain First events. Darren Osbourn's last two accounts he followed on twitter were Paul Goldman from Britain First and the now current leader of Britian First (whom I can't be arsed to find out her name).

Honestly, I hear some very concerning things when watching footie down the local after events such as the recent terror attacks.

IN simple terms and in answer to your question 'was Anders Brevik' suffering from mental health issues/disorders, the consensus among professionals is a resounding 'yes!'

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/the-psychiatric-disorders-that-might-have-made-anders-breivik-into-a-mass-murderer-a7402126.html

The question that should/might be the questions (and putting aside base semantics) is what came first his mental instability and mental health issues or his professed ideology?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3619172/

"On November 29, 2011, the psychiatrists reported to the court that Breivik was psychotic while planning and implementing his acts and during the evaluation. As later explained during the trial, this conclusion was based on central contents of Breivik's thought system. .."

further

" The psychiatrists saw these as grandiose delusions with bizarre and paranoid qualities that went far beyond conspiracy notions about an Islamist take-over of Europe. Thus, they did not consider him psychotic by mistaking his extremist, racist, right-wing views as delusional, but because they thought he had grandiose delusions regarding his own role in this extremist universe. Although his political opinions unfortunately are shared by others, he stood alone in his claims of an exalted role in the alleged Knights Templars organization, or even in the claims of this organization's existence. In addition, Breivik claimed he had exceptional personal abilities, for instance knowing what other people — including his evaluators — thought, without fully explaining them how...."

The balance of the mind as we know varies. A depressed or angry mind can change behaviour. Something tips these people over the edge into commiting these acts.

The radical Muslims have mostly been brainwashed to the level where they act. A vulnerable mind may yield easier after years of stress etc, like Osbourne.

Turkey is to remove the theory of evolution from its curriculum for 15 year olds. Saudi Arabia already has.

An example of religion affecting the truth in schools.

In case we needed to be told again, it was confirmed again today in the security hearings that of around 900 British Muslims that traveled to Syria/Iraq to join Isis, over 400 have since returned.

Marvelous.

I heard the interview with the policeman who tackled the 3 terrorists in London on his own. They had knives, he had a baton.

He single handedly absorbed their onslaught to deflect their attention from fleeing public. He sustained horrific injuries with just a baton to protect himself.

If ever there needs to be a case for the police to be armed , this is it. He could have taken them out and saved lives etc.

I was close to tears listening to him describe what he did.