What PL managers would do if they had normal jobs | Vital Football

What PL managers would do if they had normal jobs

When Pep fulfills his contract with us over the next 18 months, who will be our next head coach?

It is hard to say, but I think that Khaldoon and his chums have done us proud so far, but following Pep is a tough ask and I do not think Arteta should take on a high profile job as this.

if rumours are true it was odds on when Dome Torrent was let go from New York City and Giovanni Christiaan van Bronckhorst was shoved in there for the duration of Pep's contract this may be the guy, but I would not say no to Pdgytino from Spuds

It is hard to say, but I think that Khaldoon and his chums have done us proud so far, but following Pep is a tough ask and I do not think Arteta should take on a high profile job as this.

if rumours are true it was odds on when Dome Torrent was let go from New York City and Giovanni Christiaan van Bronckhorst was shoved in there for the duration of Pep's contract this may be the guy, but I would not say no to Pdgytino from Spuds
I know he’s had no money from that tight-arse Levy but from what I glean from reading the odd Spuds fans forums is that Podgy is way overrated. They can’t wait to get rid. Look where they are in the table. :hmmm:

I know he’s had no money from that tight-arse Levy but from what I glean from reading the odd Spuds fans forums is that Podgy is way overrated. They can’t wait to get rid. Look where they are in the table. :hmmm:
Where were they before he came? A CL finals isn't good enough for that lot. They will definitely miss him when he's gone.