Holy

Zakuani Ehmer Lacey

Wagstaffe Garmston

Morris Wright

Dack

Eaves Parker

Subs; Nelson, O'Neill, Hess, Martin, List, M'Bo, Cundle

Not in squad - Knott, Hadler, Oldaker, Stevenson

Doesn't look too shabby on paper. We need another striker i would suggest unless Cundle and M'Bo are ready to play regularly. A bit more strength in depth would be good but that may be a luxury we can't afford.

Of course we may play 4 4 2 or 4 5 1 or some other variation......

Very different from last season that is for sure .I don't think more than four of last seasons regulars will start the season .A lot of new faces still to come and no doubt a few departure's .

The negative has already started Maggot by name maggot by nature.... hope they ram those words right up crystalis arse !!

It sounds like Garmston and his family have spent a lot of their own money and time trying to sort his injury issue out _ fair play to them. I will never knock a trier and hard worker. All credit to them as it hasn't cost the club a penny. Apparently his dad said that the club and supporters backed Brad and its only right and proper we do all we can to repay both the club and supporters

I hope the words are rammed up my Arse mr kettners, nothing would be better for both Garmston and wagstaffe to remain injury free.

With the players that have been signed it will probably more likely be a 4-4-2.

Holy/Nelson

O'Neill, Zakuani, Lacey, Garmston

Wagstaff, Wright, Morris, Martin

Eaves, Parker.

A lot more changes I would think Dack and Cody yet to be replaced .Very few will survive from the Edinburgh era without a big rise in both fitness and performance .I can see a youngster getting in as well as most of the new signings .A few more comings and goings yet before we have any real idea .

Fair play to you billy - just want these guys to do well for us
We have to give them a chance the e both had a tough time

I'd hope young Oldaker is there or threabouts once Dack departs, he's a player in a very similar mould and has shown similar glimpses of class as Bradley did when he first broke into the first team set up.

Kettners - Good post on Garmston. He was in tears walking off the pitch after his last injury, really hope he gets sorted and gets a decent run in the team. In a squad with plenty of bad eggs last season, its refreshing to hear of a player with a good attitude that wants to be in top condition and play for the club.