What is your religion? | Vital Football

What is your religion?

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
V

Villan Of The North

Not a religious thread, despite the title, at which "alter" do you "worship"?

For some it may well be Christianity, or Islam, for others it may be football, or golf. I suspect, for Sir Den, it's long distance running and for Juan it's training in general.

For me, other than my actual religion, it's my kids. I have many other activities and pass times but my kids are what is always there, central in my thoughts. I have no other genuine passions.

Who here dares to say that theirs is Villa?

Me and my mate were bitching about work, and had the old "Do something that you love" debate.

My argument that was all I love is football, gambling, beer, golf and women.

Pretty hard to find a job involving those, but I guess it answers your question... those are my religion!

I can't really answer that Ian. There are so many things I enjoy doing, or interest me, but I can't think of one single thing that I could not do without, so they can't really be classed as my Religion.

Apart from the expected: Family 1st, last and always. they come above all of these which are, Villa, Greece and The Islands, namely Kefelonia

Training

Music... that feeds my soul

Football and other sports, especially UFC these days.

The rest I've many strong likes for other things but could live without.

Why won't it let me upload fings on ere now, can't leave posts on the front page, now can't post a JPEG :(

Eh?

Unless too big you can.

Attachments

• 54b297320cf23cace32c0b5e-295xh.jpg
    54b297320cf23cace32c0b5e-295xh.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2
PM me if there is an issue front page logins mate, although not had any other reports

My argument that was all I love is football, gambling, beer, golf and women.

Pretty hard to find a job involving those, but I guess it answers your question... those are my religion!

Footballer?????????

Where did this come from?

TheQ? First of all, welcome back. Secondly, are you the dude Tubbz has been banging on about?

LOL.. different Q

:17:

Or is he ?? :15:

Well bounced this JPA... I'd forgotten about this thread, I started to think about answering as I though it was new, then saw my answer there!

What is your religion?

Why did Obama go to Burger King?

Are the two things connected?

Who owns Burger King?

Who really owns Burger King?