what is your favourite drink? (non-alcoholic) | Vital Football

what is your favourite drink? (non-alcoholic)

Ratman

Vital 1st Team Regular
Mine is pepsi but im trying to give it up for something a bit more healthy. For pretty much as long as i can remember Pepsi is litterally the only thing I have drank other than the odd cup of tea (only when i'm at work) and beer! So my aim is to find a drink that I enjoy that is a little bit healthier than pepsi. I am getting sick of just water and I cant stand any flavour squash.

What is your favourite drink? Also if you have any suggestions at all for a nice healthy drink that is a bit more interesting than water I would welcome them. Most drinks other thank fizzy pop I have never even tried!

:8:

I don't drink normal Pepsi or coke, we buy a bottle of Diet Coke when we go shopping but i don't drink it really. I drink Volvic touch of lemon & lime sugar free still water. I love it.

randy.stand - 16/5/2013 21:05

I don't drink normal Pepsi or coke, we buy a bottle of Diet Coke when we go shopping but i don't drink it really. I drink Volvic touch of lemon & lime sugar free still water. I love it.

I cannot stand diet anything I would actually prefer water. I'll give that lemo and lime volvic a whirl :35:

Ratman - 16/5/2013 21:14

I cannot stand diet anything I would actually prefer water. I'll give that lemo and lime volvic a whirl :35:

The full sugar volvic though is pointless. Its probably worse than Pepsi apart from it wouldn't destroy your teeth as much.

randy.stand - 16/5/2013 21:25

Ratman - 16/5/2013 21:14

The full sugar volvic though is pointless. Its probably worse than Pepsi apart from it wouldn't destroy your teeth as much.

Thats another reason for giving up pepsi. My dentist has been on at me for years and now my teeth are really sensitive because the enamel is so thin!

Ratman - 16/5/2013 22:26

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 16/5/2013 21:59

Before BBJ sees this thread, I am going to beat him to the mark.

VIMTO. Nectar of the Gods.

Fizzy or cordial?

I like both, but drink bucket loads of the Cordial each week. I have the full sugar on, but the low sugar is good as well. Tried many other drinks and always come back to the Vimto.

Coffee, milk no sugar. Herbal tea like redbush or green tea. I like Coke Cola the real McCoy for me. I like the lime and lemon sparkling water also

Cordial wise blackcurrant and water topped with ice or lime and water with ice are my 2 favorites non fizzy drinks

Have you read the ingredients as to what the sweetner is?

I get a bottle of water and put real lemon and lime juiced by a squeezer. It's the real thing and lovely !

Fizzy or cordial?

There is no point replacing pepsie with another sugar ladened fizzy drink. Defeats the purpose totally.

Plenty of nice fruit juices (avoid the concentrate ones) as long as you drink in moderation as they are full of fruit sugar (fructose) and can be acidic (bad for teeth)

Loads of lovely herbal teas, some of the fruit ones are just fantastic.

Some are 'against' fizzy water but I think it is nice as a treat, but does get gassy!

All these cordials etc are just full of horrible sugars and chemicals, don't know how people can stand them.

The Fear - 17/5/2013 08:33

Fizzy or cordial?

There is no point replacing pepsie with another sugar ladened fizzy drink. Defeats the purpose totally.

I was just asking out of interest which one Heathfield loved so much :92: