what is your favourite drink? (non-alcoholic) | Page 4 | Vital Football

what is your favourite drink? (non-alcoholic)

BodyButter - 3/6/2013 19:21

ClivetheVillan - 24/5/2013 06:41

Vimto cordial is my fave, but have to settle for robinsons blackcurrant and apple when the Vimto is not on offer and the mrs won't permit me to such extravagencies you see bless her the...

When i was a nipper growing up my nan used to have pop delivered called ''purity'' omfg that pop is amazing, i have been hunting that make pop for years no joy damn it, ice cream soda hmmm dandelion and berdock hmmm pinapleade,

I want some purity pop ffs lord is it too much to ask in this life ay,,,why oh feckin why?

These guys? They do free delivery:

http://www.puritysoftdrinks.co.uk/

BB due i luv ya man :17:

Never bloody thought of looking online for them as they used to deliver round my nan's estate thought they were gone,

BB thank you sir, you have made a 33 year old Villan really happy and will enjoy remembering whilst drinking this purity pop all the great childhood memories i had at my nans been ages since i had some, (and yes it was thick of me not to look online for the company i realsie this now lol)

Cheers man :35:

Just realised BB dude and checked on there site to order some and they have stopped doing the fizzy pop i wanted, damn it lol, oh well close but no cigar

Tesco do this awesome Banana and apple juice drink, which is great chilled over ice.
The Mrs is partial to Vanilla coke.