what is your favourite drink? (non-alcoholic) | Page 3 | Vital Football

what is your favourite drink? (non-alcoholic)

Water but I'm also fond of drinks that are a mix of fruit juices and sparkling water.

Just picked up some flavoured spring water from morrisons. I got apple and blackcurrant, lemon and lime and raspberry and apple. Tried the apple and blackcurrant and I actually really like it. Might be because ive been drinking just tap water for the past week but great I like it so I may have found my replacement for pepsi!

Ratman - 18/5/2013 16:55

Just picked up some flavoured spring water from morrisons. I got apple and blackcurrant, lemon and lime and raspberry and apple. Tried the apple and blackcurrant and I actually really like it. Might be because ive been drinking just tap water for the past week but great I like it so I may have found my replacement for pepsi!

If it's the same type of so called flavoured spring water my Mom drinks then basically it't just pop made with spring water rather than tap water and no added colours. Marginally better than regular pop but not a whole lot.

The Fear - 17/5/2013 10:49

Just hate the taste Jim. Mine in Redditch is awful, which is partly down to the pipes (new ish estate) as it wasn't quite this bad just up the road in my last house.

I drink loads of water, my main drink, so was buying table water from Sainsbury which tasted nice but bit of a pain bringing home that much water (at least a bottle a day) so I've gone for a great water system called a Bebo

http://www.bibowater.co.uk/?gclid=COHHnY7unLcCFabLtAodmFkAxQ

The right honourable rev pete tried it the other day and approved of the taste. Not sure if that makes it holy water or not.

Very interesting. Have been drinking bottled water to totally cut out sodium fluoride, but obviously have the plastic bottle issue. Was considering a filtering system at the point of entry into the house, which has the added benefit that it stops SF getting in through the skin, but pricey. Does this filter out Sodium Fluoride as far as you are aware?

Oh, no one said you could enter hot drinks, thats a different matter.

As everyone who knows me will say, I am the biggest Tea drinker there is, there is nothing better than a cuppa with 2 sugars, and people still think it is wierd if I ask for one in a pub - I would much rather have a cuppa than a beer.

And

Ritual in my house for about 15 yrs after I used to suffer real bad indigestion. Before bed, I always have a drinking chocolate in my Star Trek mug. You know you are getting old, when you finish work at 11pm and someone says "I'm going home and having a beer" and I am thinking "I can't wait for my cup of cadbury's !!.

They are my two all time fave non-alcoholic drinks.

Sprite is my fave cold one.

upthevilla - 19/5/2013 19:01

The Fear - 17/5/2013 10:49

Just hate the taste Jim. Mine in Redditch is awful, which is partly down to the pipes (new ish estate) as it wasn't quite this bad just up the road in my last house.

I drink loads of water, my main drink, so was buying table water from Sainsbury which tasted nice but bit of a pain bringing home that much water (at least a bottle a day) so I've gone for a great water system called a Bebo

http://www.bibowater.co.uk/?gclid=COHHnY7unLcCFabLtAodmFkAxQ

The right honourable rev pete tried it the other day and approved of the taste. Not sure if that makes it holy water or not.

Very interesting. Have been drinking bottled water to totally cut out sodium fluoride, but obviously have the plastic bottle issue. Was considering a filtering system at the point of entry into the house, which has the added benefit that it stops SF getting in through the skin, but pricey. Does this filter out Sodium Fluoride as far as you are aware?

Really not sure but doubt it would filter it all out.

Think there is a q&a section, if not they are helpful when you call. If you find out, let me know!!

Make your own bottled water at home

Many people are looking for a more convenient, more environmentally-friendly alternative to bottled water. As Bob Geldof has said, “Getting water from the other side of the world and transporting it to sell here is ridiculous.” Why not consider making your own instead?

BIBO filters your tap water using a multi-stage filtration system and then delivers it directly into your cup or glass, boiling or chilled.

The filtration system is made up of a number of elements. BIBO’s MAXI filter cartridge removes chlorine from water to make it taste great. BIBO then intensively cleans your water, to remove traces of pesticides, heavy metals and many other contaminants. Finally a powerful UV filter ensures the water is completely free from bacteria.

The processes your tap water undergoes in BIBO are similar to those undertaken by the best water bottling companies – we’ve simply miniaturised it and added the convenience of chilled and boiling water.

I'm a big, big fan of the more "obscure" soft drinks such as Root Beer (seems difficult to find in the UK though) and Dandelion and Burdock.
I'm getting quite keen on the Ka Black Grape drink too.

After having a few problems with my waterworks I was recommended to drink cranberry juice and I love it. Cranberry and blueberry is my favourite fruit juice now. I have only really tried cranberry in the last 2 or 3 months.

Vimto cordial is my fave, but have to settle for robinsons blackcurrant and apple when the Vimto is not on offer and the mrs won't permit me to such extravagencies you see bless her the...

When i was a nipper growing up my nan used to have pop delivered called ''purity'' omfg that pop is amazing, i have been hunting that make pop for years no joy damn it, ice cream soda hmmm dandelion and berdock hmmm pinapleade,

I want some purity pop ffs lord is it too much to ask in this life ay,,,why oh feckin why?

ClivetheVillan - 24/5/2013 06:41

Vimto cordial is my fave, but have to settle for robinsons blackcurrant and apple when the Vimto is not on offer and the mrs won't permit me to such extravagencies you see bless her the...

When i was a nipper growing up my nan used to have pop delivered called ''purity'' omfg that pop is amazing, i have been hunting that make pop for years no joy damn it, ice cream soda hmmm dandelion and berdock hmmm pinapleade,

I want some purity pop ffs lord is it too much to ask in this life ay,,,why oh feckin why?

These guys? They do free delivery:

http://www.puritysoftdrinks.co.uk/