what is your favourite drink? (non-alcoholic) | Page 2 | Vital Football

what is your favourite drink? (non-alcoholic)

I love ice cold snapple (strawberry or apple), but hardly anywhere flogs it. The news kiosk at Snow Hill station is one place that does though.

Tea with PG Tips pyramid tea bags plenty of milk and one sweetner.

When we go to Wales it is even better due to the water .

Get a kettle with a water filter mate, job done. Brum water is bloody horrible innit?!

The Fear - 17/5/2013 09:54

Get a kettle with a water filter mate, job done. Brum water is bloody horrible innit?!

Just talking to a bloke at work and he has just said he`s got one I can have. Well not a kettle but one of those Britta things you stick in the fridge. He's bringing it into work tomorrow. Happy days!

Uh? I'm always told Birmingham water is the best in the country! and it's certainly true from my experience. You dont need water filters in Brum/Solihull, if you think it's bad you wanna go to Coventry (I went to school there) the water is terrible!

The kids who went to the school from the Brum side wouldnt touch the water, only the kids from the Coventry side would drink from the water fountains. I used to take water from my home tap to school in a pop bottle.

Just hate the taste Jim. Mine in Redditch is awful, which is partly down to the pipes (new ish estate) as it wasn't quite this bad just up the road in my last house.

I drink loads of water, my main drink, so was buying table water from Sainsbury which tasted nice but bit of a pain bringing home that much water (at least a bottle a day) so I've gone for a great water system called a Bebo

http://www.bibowater.co.uk/?gclid=COHHnY7unLcCFabLtAodmFkAxQ

The right honourable rev pete tried it the other day and approved of the taste. Not sure if that makes it holy water or not.

I actually quite like the taste of Berocca in a pint of water. I normally only drink it when i`m recovering from a hangover but I might start having one a day.

yeah, used to swear by berroca after a night on the lash, and didnt mind the taste either, although the last mouthful can be a bit gritty. My missus was onto them years ago when i'd never heard of them.

The Fear - 17/5/2013 10:59

I'd never heard of that!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berocca

We shop at morrisons and they do some own brand one which are half the price of berocca. They are identical.

Surely you have seen the advert

[youtube=C9qFnfjg0hY]

They turn your piss the same colour as the villa away shirt though!

merlin - 17/5/2013 18:54

a nice ice cold original lucozade will do me!

I prefer the orange one.

My original question was what's a non-alcoholic drink, but life isn't that bad just yet.