What is wrong with children/parents these days? | Vital Football

What is wrong with children/parents these days?

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
I don't know if this is a habit in the UK but it seems like all children aged between 4 and 10 (give or take) have taken it upon themselves to scream at the top of their lungs constantly and their parents take absolutely no notice of them. We have two of them next door and one across the road and when they are playing outside they are constantly screaming as loud as they can! I hear it as soon as I walk in a public place (shopping centre, Sports ground, public park, swimming pool etc). What is wrong with them and why don't their parents teach them that it's unacceptable behaviour? It's giving me the almightiest headaches!

Now I've mentioned it I'll bet you hear it more and more...

Unless it's just an Aussie thing of course

You have to remember that Bob was raised by a Trappist order of monks, so had a sheltered upbringing and is not used to such noise. It also doesn't help when Australia is well known for its feral population. Surely, everyone has seen the Mad Max films? Keep safe Bob, especially from those awful children

Both U.K. and Australian Passport or NZ as the case may be.......

I thought you meant different aspects of his identity were duelling with one another. I can tell you this though Prem, he might run to the ends of the earth but he will never escape the shame of being Welsh

No shame at all Bear - very proud in fact.

Prem, NZ passport holder only now - UK lapsed but not denounced and could get a new one if needed probably.

My sister in law married an American and was duel nationality easier to enter U.K and U.S. plus although she never claimed kept pension credit built up prior to emigrating.So could be worth having two bites of the cherry.

Australia has no reciprocal pension agreement with the UK. It used to have but no longer. Although I can apply for my UK pension as normal, whatever I receive just gets taken off my Australian pension anyway.