What is the point- Rheady? | Vital Football

What is the point- Rheady?

R

redimps1

Walked into the post box pub( well room)last night with a friend .The topic of conversation was a post on one of the Banter sites re Rheady. They had read Rheady had refused to play last night because DC had insisted he travelled to Lincoln to get on the bus to travel back to the game at Vale which is near his home.This is the same DC who lets him train an extra day at home when he can.I immediately said to people what "tosh" that is but why?

It was apparently a malicious rumour designed to stir up some bantz. Naturally when Rheady not only turned up but also skippered the side it fell flat....quickly.....and was deleted......quickly.

Probably from the same stellar intellect that a season or so ago posted on the morning of a distant away game that said game had been called off, when in fact it was going ahead, thus causing a fan in his car on the journey there to believe it and turn around! They missed it because of some pr*ck "having a laugh". Banter my arse. That's just being an arsehole.

^ They're both in the wrong in that example!

Imagine relying on a randomer on a forum for that info and not official channels!

Thought this might be a thread about Rhead's totally stupid behaviour and thus fully justified booking last night. I wonder if DC had intended for him to play for longer before this aberration. Since we had players both sides of the keeper I'm just relieved it was not doubly punished. There are pros & cons about restricting disciplinary sanctions to within competitions but I'll wager this tactic is not repeated again.

^ They're both in the wrong in that example!

Imagine relying on a randomer on a forum for that info and not official channels!

Why? This seems to be the norm now from politics to just causes it only takes 1 post to achieve "great things."