What in God's name were they thinking? | Vital Football

What in God's name were they thinking?

Do the Park actually need to issue advice? The fact the parents got out is one thing, but taking their kid with them is completely nuts.

I really don't know what else to say.

I wouldn't have naturally thought so for anyone with a brain - but legally yes to cover their own back.

Parents snipping for something quick for the kid (puke example) I can understand (but even then drive quickly around the corner away from them for a better headstart!), but it looked like they were getting ready to set up a picnic!

Letting the kid out is criminal, especially as he was wondering around.

Showed the eldest and missus, they got out twice at different places which I hadn't realised at first and second time went right up to the pack. They got lucky they walked away so calmly I think.

Of course they took the kid!

I have no sympathy for people that stupid or the kinds of idiots that get into animal enclosures at the zoo.

I'll happily see them eaten.

Agree, I can understand U6/7 tops not understanding but nobody over 8. Still winds me up the kid who climbed/fell into the silverback's section - gorilla was nursing and protecting - sod it, shoot it anyway.

I guess we are too insulated from dangerous animals these days. I know a very experienced trekker here who stumbled across a tiger in the jungle. He's a tough dude but he pissed his pants and burst out crying when he got to safety.

I guess we are too insulated from dangerous animals these days. I know a very experienced trekker here who stumbled across a tiger in the jungle. He's a tough dude but he pissed his pants and burst out crying when he got to safety.

No I didn’t.