What I don't get... | Vital Football

What I don't get...

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
Is why OO is desperately clinging onto whatever he can where BFC is concerned. He surely knows he is hated (evident when he rocked up to that forum) and can't be oblivious to the fact that his whole family are despised and everyone wants them out of the club. What does he have to gain? If he's after the peanuts that are there once VB has finished, what is the point?

It's beyond belief to me that someone should put themselves through that, especially at the age of 84. We know he's a stubborn old goat, but why OO, why......?

Unfortunately Bob OO is a fan.
I still think that no matter what he wants to be able to attend until his dying day and any deal IF there ever is a deal will include him being life president or something wjhere he can still attend games.

If he had died I have have no doubt the deal would have already been done. Even KOKO realised the game was up.

It could have, and should have been oh so different.

Agree Sexy. For a modest investment in the Premier League we may still have been there. We certainly could have been a yo-yo Championship/Premier League club but greed got the better of that family. Imagine if an Oyston investment at the right time could have kept us there; we'd have thought oh so differently about them I'm sure. They say some people just don't have any vision when it comes to business and I guess that applied to the Oystons at the time...

That must be your most blinkered and fatuous post ever. If it was simply over caution the money wouldn't have disappeared into Oyston wallets, would it? Modest amounts would have gone into building infrastructure and there would be healthy reserves in the club accounts instead of unsecured loans to other branches of the "business" empire.

Agree Sexy. For a modest investment in the Premier League we may still have been there. We certainly could have been a yo-yo Championship/Premier League club but greed got the better of that family. Imagine if an Oyston investment at the right time could have kept us there; we'd have thought oh so differently about them I'm sure. They say some people just don't have any vision when it comes to business and I guess that applied to the Oystons at the time...
Bad people Bob...simple as that. OO has absolutely no thought for anybody but his narcissistic self.

A balanced reply from you Bob ,whether it was pure greed or over caution remains to be seen.
You must be the only person that just will not accept that greed is what motivates this monster. Like him, you are a lost cause and a constant source of irritation.

I don’t think he is a fan. He’s a delusional fantasist who believes his own hype. The sense of importance, stature and well being he feels by being ‘welcomed’ into the Director’s lounge at opposing games is what his ego needs. Without it he becomes an old bloke who is vilified, ostracised and legacy free. He can’t cope with that.

It’s a bit like saying Hitler loved Germany. He didn’t. He loved what want with him being in control. He left it until the last until he went. Owen likewise.

You must be the only person that just will not accept that greed is what motivates this monster. Like him, you are a lost cause and a constant source of irritation.

Nothing balanced about prem though. Like his hero, both in a world of their own.

Hitler did love Blackpool though and wanted to make it his capital after his anticipated victory. The irony is we were top of the league when he invaded Poland, scuppering our chances of a first league title.

Hitler did love Blackpool though and wanted to make it his capital after his anticipated victory. The irony is we were top of the league when he invaded Poland, scuppering our chances of a first league title.
t

The latter in its self is enough to detest him