What happened to flight MH370? | Page 6 | Vital Football

What happened to flight MH370?

This is an interesting theory on what happend to theis plane

[youtube=FC9k5VMCX_Y]

Six possible answers to whats happened.

1. The aircraft depressurised, but continued to fly

This would explain the initial change in altitude and heading, as well as subsequent lack of communication, but not why the ACARS and transponder were turned off.

The transponder can be turned off from the cockpit and is done routinely when an aircraft lands.

Turning off the ACARS is more complicated, though, and would need someone with systems knowledge going into the aircraft’s avionics bay - but this should have been prevented if security was adequate.

If the plane was depressurised, it would continue to fly automatically until the fuel ran out.

The effect on passengers would vary depending on the altitude. If the aircraft was above 35,000ft, it would take about one minute before everyone was incapacitated.

Oxygen masks should have descended automatically which would work for around 15 minutes.

The flight crew could have lasted longer using their oxygen masks, depending on whether they used pure oxygen or an oxygen mix.

SUMMARY: Possible.

2. The aircraft was overcome by toxic fumes

The pilots should have been able to send out a distress call and, again, it does not explain why the ACARS and transponder were turned off.

SUMMARY: Unlikely.

3. There was an onboard fire which damaged the communications systems

This would explain the lack of communication, but it is unlikely the aircraft would have then continued to fly as long as it did if the fire continued to burn.

The aircraft’s communication systems could have also been disabled by power failure or sabotage.

Birdstrike is possible, but is unlikely to have caused such damage.

SUMMARY: Unlikely.

4. The aircraft was hijacked

The aircraft was not flown to another destination, nor was it used as a weapon for a suicide terrorist attack.

If it was an individual hijacker, then no one person or motive has been established and, if it was a group, no organisation has claimed responsibility.

5. The aircraft was deliberately diverted by the pilot/co-pilot

No reason for this has been identified. If it was a suicide attempt then why did the aircraft continue to fly for so long?

Another question is why there were no mobile phone calls or texts from passengers or cabin crew, given the in-flight entertainment (IFE) map would have shown the aircraft going off course.

One explanation is the IFE system was turned off.

The second is most passengers were asleep or did not realise anything was wrong until it was too late to do anything. If they tried to phone later, the aircraft would have been in a remote area over the ocean where there was no signal.

The third is passengers and cabin crew may have been incapacitated in some way, such as by hypoxia due to cabin depressurisation.

6. Simultaneous failures

One technical expert pointed out that for every plausible scenario, there is at least one contradictory statement.

"If it was hypoxia, then who turned the aircraft?" he asked.

"If it was a fire, then how did it continue flying? If it was the flight crew, then why did the cabin crew not intervene?"

He suggested that, perhaps, more than one scenario occurred simultaneously - such as a wiring fire and depressurisation.

OVERALL SUMMARY: Until more evidence is found, nothing can be proved.

ClivetheVillan - 21/3/2014 02:24

This is an interesting theory on what happend to theis plane

[youtube=FC9k5VMCX_Y]

The more this guy goes on, the less credible he sounds..... love the Paypal thing popping up as he can't afford to stay in India beyond his visa....Lol

Enjoyed reading your post Barney.

Taking all your points onboard and still no wreckage had been found, no organisation has claimed responsibility etc etc is strange. The fact that no communication from the plane itself (transponder, ACARS) the crew, the passengers indicates to me something happened very quickly - it was not an explosion, otherwise debris would of been found somewhere...... plus, it is alleged that it changed direction and flew on....... did it indeed?

The governments - Malaysian and Chinese have been fairly quiet, hence the passengers' families have in the main been angry at the silence. Which seriously makes me look outside the box.

Aliens have been mentioned and probably scoffed at, but why not? Is it just possible that is why the Malaysian and Chinese governments are being quiet? Was something picked up on radar(s) but it is being hushed up to 'protect' the public from panicking? Who knows.

I'm no alien nut, but I am open minded on UFOs etc etc so the longer it goes on without any wreckage etc being found and no plausible reason is made clear, I feel, the more this possibility comes possible.

Probably more plausible than many theories would be the conspiracy that either the Chinese or Malay government wanted someone on the flight eliminated to the extent that everyone on board paid with their life. I should imagine that either government has the resources to cover something like that up.

Ok, I've given the question of this thread weeks of thought and now I'm ready to give my answer.

I have no idea.

:14:

The conspiracy theory I heard was that the Chinese had developed a new form of high temperature superconductor technology and that 4 of the Chinese national scientists were on board the flight along with samples of the said superconductors.

Well, according to reports in Australian media, the conspiracy theory I heard has some legs...

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/comment-conspiracies-more-mysterious-than-mh370/story-fnh81fz8-1226894919767

My guess is that it was hi-jacked , the passengers etc killed and it is parked up somewhere and wil be used in a terrorist attack in a years time or something.

That's an excellent article Frankus.

Strange thing too, is this morning there is a report on TV here saying some debris has been washed up on the Western Australia coast. It's not being said it is from flight MH370, but photos/sample have been taken to see if the debris is from said flight.

This 'debris' could of course be a 'red herring' on the back of this article.

I hate conspitacy theories.... so america as normal are getting blamed for this? my god. this is just news extreme muslims will feed off and run with. no no no no fucking no.

I think we will never know for sure, but i never write anything off today, i must be honest i am far more concerned about who the next owner of Aston Villa will be tbh, will it be Ellison or will it be Anschutz? Nothing against the families i feel sorry for them but this plane will never be found again, the ocean is massive more so than land, and very deep, just thought i would learn you a thing or two about my geographic sense.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories either. But if Airforce one had have gone down with a president on board, I can guarantee it would have been found by now.

I expect it's on the sea floor somewhere. Most likely from where they recieved the signals from the flight recorder before it ran out of power......or was that just another diversion according to the conspiracies?

Frankus - 24/4/2014 10:14

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories either. But if Airforce one had have gone down with a president on board, I can guarantee it would have been found by now.
Airforce one would never go missing in the first place tbf mate as its always accompanied by fighter jets.What the problem is that charter planes and such don't have tracking devices fitted which seems quite incredible to me.