What does Everybody do for work? | Page 2 | Vital Football

What does Everybody do for work?

Looks like we will move to Belize at some point next year. That the plan being unfolded by the missus now. I Have project offer there but wasn't seeing it as permanent but to my surprise the better half was all for a full plunge. Her mate too so theres moral support. They will do theirTrusts type work similar to in Gib.

I am going to project manage the Zimbabwe cannabis grow on that government plot for this coming 6-9 months, see how it goes, raise a few quid towards the move. but do it on a salary as opposed to having a slice, its just not my thing hobbing with the nobs full-time.

The ONE real negative is that I will HAVE to rehome some animals and thats not something that is easy for me. I am even going to pay for the pig to fly out, peacock, cats, dogs,small birds, maybe even post my fish. Donkeys tho are another level of costs tho, tens of grands and just not feasible.. tho if I had the money id do it in a heartbeat.

Just as all this starts to take shape I get offered to take over a coral farm right here.. ffs. Ive mentioned this is a hobby of mine and been dabbling with doing it commercially but its a tough gig and someone else was doing it properly, had the licences etc which are hard to get. me, being me I shared a few ideas with the farm the last couple of years and kept in tocuh

Now, the owner wants to step back and has asked if Id like to take the place on, staff and all.

Ive asked to see the books etc despite my plans :/ Suppose I can still own it if its staffed and operational at a profit. It would also mean I have the ability to keep my Spanish pension going rather than just leave it as Im currently going to do.

If anyone has an interest in an investment in this hobby let them know ;)

paz, it looks as though you may have your back to the wall in Spain with all the fires which are making the news over here. We are not much better off here in Oz but it's because of serious floods which keep repeating in the same areas to the extent that there's serious talk of relocating some of the smaller towns and so far it's cost a fortune in aid. I can hardly wait for Summer and the sort of fires that you are getting in Southern Europe. We live in the bush so it might well be a more serious business than normal. And normal is no fun!

Keep in touch.
missed that bud, soz. how the fires down there?
We had mountain forest outbreak right opposite me, no threat to us but horrible to watch and blacked out the skies. Here in the campo is where the water helicopters park so we always know when there are fires in the area as they start flying back n forth from the water source

Off to Zimbabwe tomoz. for basically a day but will take me three . Not reallly sure what to expect but here goes :bull:

Looks like we will move to Belize at some point next year. That the plan being unfolded by the missus now. I Have project offer there but wasn't seeing it as permanent but to my surprise the better half was all for a full plunge. Her mate too so theres moral support. They will do theirTrusts type work similar to in Gib.

I am going to project manage the Zimbabwe cannabis grow on that government plot for this coming 6-9 months, see how it goes, raise a few quid towards the move. but do it on a salary as opposed to having a slice, its just not my thing hobbing with the nobs full-time.

The ONE real negative is that I will HAVE to rehome some animals and thats not something that is easy for me. I am even going to pay for the pig to fly out, peacock, cats, dogs,small birds, maybe even post my fish. Donkeys tho are another level of costs tho, tens of grands and just not feasible.. tho if I had the money id do it in a heartbeat.

Just as all this starts to take shape I get offered to take over a coral farm right here.. ffs. Ive mentioned this is a hobby of mine and been dabbling with doing it commercially but its a tough gig and someone else was doing it properly, had the licences etc which are hard to get. me, being me I shared a few ideas with the farm the last couple of years and kept in tocuh

Now, the owner wants to step back and has asked if Id like to take the place on, staff and all.

Ive asked to see the books etc despite my plans :/ Suppose I can still own it if its staffed and operational at a profit. It would also mean I have the ability to keep my Spanish pension going rather than just leave it as Im currently going to do.

If anyone has an interest in an investment in this hobby let them know ;)
sounds cool, sadly I never have any money to invest..its in the watch project!

So I was looking for an acre or so of land in Portugal to creat eour own lttle eco space. Actually been looking for about 9 months but have so many boxes we need ticking, location, access, prices, size, permissions, animal stufff etc etc and its taken me far longer than expected.

The pension fund also losing value by the year so v frustrating.
Now i found a plot and made an offeR and had it accepted... .. Only Its over a hectare and twice the planned budget lol It literally means it takes tHe money for a temporary home we were/are intially going to plonk on it and we need to replan a lot of it.

Basically I need more money and still cant get out of the rat race just yet. I have had to extend a greenhouse contract and am back into Zimbabwe in September setting up a new 800m space there to gow pharma essentially. I HATE flying and HATE being away from home but I think I will have to commit to it for the rest of the year else the missus be living in a caravan for the next 10 years :)

anyone looking to buy a corner of a plot in Portugal? lol

Well it’s 2 years since we launched the watches

We now have them worn by

Jimmy deville
Ex sbs steve cormack
Chris iwelumo
Darren bent
David prutton

And a few movies/series

Chris iwelumo wants me to create a charity watch and possibly one for Stoke as he’s on the board

we have some special D-day ones coming out for 80th anniversary.

And I’m being asked to get involved with a possible watch for the Schneider trophy attempt!

2 even ended up at NASA who tested them and they passed(US soldier bought them)

Didn’t realise we could achieve so much so quickly..crazy mad and thinking of getting investors to help push on!