What do you wear to bed? | Vital Football

What do you wear to bed?

BBJ

Father Of The Forum
I've just been to Aldi and bought myself one of those t-shirt/shorts style combos for my night attire.
£6.99 I had to fork out.
I usually wear a t-shirt and a pair of regular pajama bottoms. In the depths of winter, I'll sometimes wear a nightshirt instead of the t-shirt.

I used to wear nothing but since we have kids i have to wear something in case they have to come in if they are restless, so i wear shorts and a vest, but there is nothing like spooning in the nuddy in bed god damn i miss them days lol

Those were the days - falling asleep in each other's arms (afterwards of course) - now it's a case of "are those your cold feet"? (Silly question, whose else could they be?)

Just some boxer shorts. If it's very cold I have a t shirt about six sizes too big for me. I ordered a large Beatles t shirt off Amazon some years back and they sent me 4XL and I couldn't be bothered to send it back. Makes for a good pyjama shirt.

Tonight a U2 Tshirt.
Always commando down below.
Ready to go at a moments notice.
That call could come at any time....

..Prepared...

:10:

Villa_Grizzly - 28/6/2013 00:16

Tonight a U2 Tshirt.
Always commando down below.
Ready to go at a moments notice.
That call could come at any time....

..Prepared...

:10:

Does Prepared know about this infatuation you have ?

:17:

I wear a nice birthday suit.

I can't help but chuckle at the unfortunate events of a friend of mine. He always wears briefs now because there was a fire at his house and he ran out the front nude. Police, fire fighters and the whole street got a glimpse at his junk. Apparently it was a very chilly evening.

Didn't Marilyn Monroe answer this question with "Chanel no.5"?
Similarly Frank skinner during his alcoholism days answered "my own piss" not getting quite the same reaction to Marilyn I suspect!

For me it's my juventus home shorts from about 3 seasons ago. Otherwise any football shorts I can find. In the cold or winter months (01.12-28.2 skeggy) I wear pyjamas.

Nothing usually. Although after a heavy night on the piss I have been know to fall asleep fully clothed!