What do you drink on a match day? | Page 2 | Vital Football

What do you drink on a match day?

Generally, I drink nothing on match days (not even much in way of soft drinks). If travelling, avoiding need for loo stops becomes priority.

On rare occasions when I've seen us win, then might have a nice light beer once back home.
Can't see there being many such occasions this season (from both less wins and less of me actually being there!).

Having got tired of the lack of staff in Spoons, we've been using The Birdcage for several seasons, occasionally The Dog and Bone around the corner. A pint of whatever pale or similar beer they have on, the guest cider if I don't fancy the beer. Never a bog standard run of the mill drink.

Having got tired of the lack of staff in Spoons, we've been using The Birdcage for several seasons, occasionally The Dog and Bone around the corner. A pint of whatever pale or similar beer they have on, the guest cider if I don't fancy the beer. Never a bog standard run of the mill drink.
Those are my local pubs

Usually a cocktail of some sort, or something and tonic (rarely gin, weirdly enough). Cocktail usually containing cherry brandy (i) so as to be an appropriate colour and (ii) I like cocktails with cherry brandy in them!

If I was serious 7am/3pm could be the nightcap from Friday. Maybe I should make myself a nice Manhattan before calling it a night at 9am/5pm, and go total Rock and Roll. :punk::punk::punk:
The midweek games will be back to 7.45 next season