What did you have for dinner tonight ? | Page 3 | Vital Football

What did you have for dinner tonight ?

Homemade Mexican. Chicken Fajita's for the main. The starter Nacho's, cheese, jalapeno's to start with. Yummy....

Washed down with half a gallon of Gold Hobgoblin from a keg. :8:

Real Deal - 3/12/2017 18:39

Homemade Mexican. Chicken Fajita's for the main. The starter Nacho's, cheese, jalapeno's to start with. Yummy....

I have still never had a proper Mexican restaurant meal. I have enjoyed what I've tasted so far . I must get round to it.i watched a documentary about a Chile con Carne festival in the US I think it was. The experts reckon there are as many as 50 ingredients. !!

Real Deal - 3/12/2017 18:39

I have still never had a proper Mexican restaurant meal. I have enjoyed what I've tasted so far . I must get round to it.i watched a documentary about a Chile con Carne festival in the US I think it was. The experts reckon there are as many as 50 ingredients. !!

Spursex - 3/12/2017 16:56

Last night was a good few beers, followed by a great curry, and a few bottles of red, plus a few extra beers.

happy days.

Love the Ruby. Progressed through the gears over the years. Only a Vindi does it for me these days.