What date will a full fixture list and crowd attendance at football start in the UK? | Page 3 | Vital Football

What date will a full fixture list and crowd attendance at football start in the UK?

Where did you see May mentioned? Didn't the scientific adviser to the government say yesterday they expect us to reach the peak (if we all follow the current guidelines of self isolating/social distancing) will be in 2-3 weeks time. That's around Easter time, not May.
Boris and his senior advisors have mentioned it. Yes, the current guidelines are indeed in force for two or three weeks but emergency legislation was passed yesterday that will strengthen the hand of the police etc and lockdown rules are likely to be tightened.

with what is now becoming a very crowded 2 summers . player fatigue will start to become a big problem at the top levels. this should also be considered when deciding how to start afresh

with what is now becoming a very crowded 2 summers . player fatigue will start to become a big problem at the top levels. this should also be considered when deciding how to start afresh
I wonder if the Premiershit teams would like to cancel the season and concentrate on their lucrative foreign tours to rake in even more money while the rest of us go bust.

I wonder if the Premiershit teams would like to cancel the season and concentrate on their lucrative foreign tours to rake in even more money while the rest of us go bust.

Interesting in Steve Evans QnA session someone asked what pre-season games we had planned for next season (if it goes ahead like that).

He said that we had 4 games lined up (but unsure if will still be possible). 2 away games v conference teams, plus home v a champ club and a Prem club.

Interesting and harps back to many years ago when we seemed to play just a couple of local non-league sides and a couple at home v higher div clubs.

The only bright side is that if there is a long break, and if we survive as a club, it might be like the restart of football after world war 2 when there was an incredible surge in attendances that lasted a number of years.

Where did you see May mentioned? Didn't the scientific adviser to the government say yesterday they expect us to reach the peak (if we all follow the current guidelines of self isolating/social distancing) will be in 2-3 weeks time. That's around Easter time, not May.
Just seen some other news snippets. They hope to reach the peak in May maybe before, ie topping out at a level the NHS can work at without collapsing, but that peak could go on for weeks before infections begin to tail off. In Italy, they have seen a slow down in the rate of increase in infections [four consecutive days] but they are still rising.

Current delay is until April 3, which is obviously going to be revised. I would imagine that any revision to fixtures will only take place after consultation with the Govt. NHS senior spokes person says that we have to consider a 3 - 6 month lockdown of sorts. Fuck me.......

Current delay is until April 3, which is obviously going to be revised. I would imagine that any revision to fixtures will only take place after consultation with the Govt. NHS senior spokes person says that we have to consider a 3 - 6 month lockdown of sorts. Fuck me.......
I think the current delay is now until end of April

Keep up, Wayne. The PL and EFL met on Friday and said they would not reconvene their next meeting until the 30th of April at the earliest, if it was safe to do so.

Agree with the July at the earliest, probably behind closed doors initially just to get the season finished, but I'd rather they delay the end of this season until such time as it can be completed properly, then worry about how they reconfigure next season once this ones finished.

Keep up, Wayne. The PL and EFL met on Friday and said they would not reconvene their next meeting until the 30th of April at the earliest, if it was safe to do so.
Nothing to do with keeping up - football is huge in this country but the EPL and EFL can't be the sole arbiters as to when football restarts. And if it's left to the likes of the sweet FA, then god help all clubs bearing in mind the decision made re the National League and below after 'full consultation' - South Shields learned their fate through social media