What date will a full fixture list and crowd attendance at football start in the UK? | Vital Football

What date will a full fixture list and crowd attendance at football start in the UK?

I'll go for next year, and start the games as they were this season, so a year with no football...

No idea to be honest Chris but I’d guess at August at the earliest.
They might just start the whole season again.
It is just a guess.Unless you have a crystal ball or a direct line to the almighty but even if you do I doubt he would answer that one.

I know there's talk of financial packages, but if it is August time, a number of clubs may not be around to fulfil them.
That's why Scally must have been extremely lucky or had a chat with someone on high .Those season ticket sales may well have saved the club.Others will not be so fortunate. The lower leagues and national league could lose a whole league full of clubs if this goes as many expect.
So completing the season might well be impossible if around a large percentage of clubs disappear.

Boris has just announced that he hopes we'll see us breaking the back of coronavirus in 12 weeks, which means it will roll on for some time after that. So, I can imagine August is pretty optimistic

I think the worst will be over in the next 12 weeks, it'll take forever for this to be finished off. I'd expect therefore that maybe some behind closed doors games, maybe in July, to finish off this season, and a pushed back season 20/21, starting in Sept/Oct with open stadiums again.

I think the worst will be over in the next 12 weeks, it'll take forever for this to be finished off. I'd expect therefore that maybe some behind closed doors games, maybe in July, to finish off this season, and a pushed back season 20/21, starting in Sept/Oct with open stadiums again.
That's about the best case scenario

If we have a decent hot spell early enough in the summer then the idea that the virus struggles to spread in the heat can be truly tested. If we have a cool summer it might stay around into 2021.
On balance, I estimate September 31st.

As funny as it seems for some clubs/fan this might turnout to be a blessing in disguise. Some could go into administration and shed their debts.

For the ones that go out business, I'm sure some fans will set up a phoenix club, which could flourish without the debts of the previous club

It could almost be a reset button.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not advocating that I wish any club to go bust

If we have a decent hot spell early enough in the summer then the idea that the virus struggles to spread in the heat can be truly tested. If we have a cool summer it might stay around into 2021.
On balance, I estimate September 31st.
Then why is it taking hold in warmer climbs like Peru or down under. I agree that many respiratory problems clear up in warmer weather but this is a bit of a mystery.

That's why Scally must have been extremely lucky or had a chat with someone on high .Those season ticket sales may well have saved the club.Others will not be so fortunate. The lower leagues and national league could lose a whole league full of clubs if this goes as many expect.
So completing the season might well be impossible if around a large percentage of clubs disappear.
Indeed but if he spends next season's income then he's heading up shit creek

The last time Scally turned to the fans for help [share issue] he was full of it; then he turned his back on them. This cannot be allowed to happen again.

Indeed but if he spends next season's income then he's heading up shit creek
Better that than go bust.i can see massive cuts in squad sizes .The rules have to be changed on subs as teams will not be able to afford the seven subs.Matchday squad of 15 or less is almost certain at our level.Massive numbers of released players with nowhere to go come the summer .With clubs simply going into survival mode.