What are your intentions for dinner tonight? | Page 3 | Vital Football

What are your intentions for dinner tonight?

What are your intentions for dinner tonight?

• Total voters
Had chicken breast casserole last night. Marinaded the chicken breasts in Franks hot sauce, honey, lemon juice and a few other bits.

KFC tonight!

Jumbo sausage and chips (scampi for Mrs N) from Van Looys in Southend.
I know, I know, its not Friday but the queue was massive last night and I couldn't be bothered.

Bloody stuffed 😳

Chicken, chips and salad.

Missus signed me up to a subscription for Beer 52 so going to have a few cans this eve. Traditionally I like euro fizz hooligan juice lager so it's a chance to broaden my horizons.

Had roast lamb flavoured with Rosemary and Garlic. Garlic and Coriander naan bread. Greek feta cheese salad. Avocado salad. Pasta/pesto and spinach leaves salad with tomatoes. Moroccan cous cous.

Various fresh fruits with greek yoghurt - blueberries, strawberries, mango and damsons (the latter from my own bushes).

Apricot tart courtesy of a visit to Waitrose. First time in 10 years. It's taken that long to recover from the cost of the last visit.

A load of cheap real ale from Morrisons.

That's all.

Had roast lamb flavoured with Rosemary and Garlic. Garlic and Coriander naan bread. Greek feta cheese salad. Avocado salad. Pasta/pesto and spinach leaves salad with tomatoes. Moroccan cous cous.

Various fresh fruits with greek yoghurt - blueberries, strawberries, mango and damsons (the latter from my own bushes).

Apricot tart courtesy of a visit to Waitrose. First time in 10 years. It's taken that long to recover from the cost of the last visit.

A load of cheap real ale from Morrisons.

That's all.

cor, that sounds splendid

apart from the ale 🤮

cor, that sounds splendid

apart from the ale 🤮
We had guests so that's the only reason. Plus we tried to look posh and sophisticated (minus the cheapo Morrisons'beer).

Tbh a plate of chips and a massive portion of jerk chicken would have done for me.