What Are You Watching Online? | Page 4 | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

Well, damn! Reminds me of the totally rubbish ending to Dexter. It's a real shame when that happens with an otherwise good series.
I haven't watched Dexter but have heard it was a poor finale! Very frustrating. I just don't like there being no proper climax or resolution. It seems like they don't know how to finish it off and just leave lots of threads hanging.

I haven't watched Dexter but have heard it was a poor finale! Very frustrating. I just don't like there being no proper climax or resolution. It seems like they don't know how to finish it off and just leave lots of threads hanging.

There's "good" ambivalence and "bad" ambivalence. ;)

Not online, but Taskmaster returns tonight at 9pm on channel 4.
Probably not everyones cup of tea but it entertains me very much.

We watched the final episode of The Fall last night and I'm really unsatisfied with the ending!
Oh no! I'm on episode 4 of the final series. I hope it doesn't end the way I think it will. Although I had to come to terms with the final episode of The Sopranos so this shouldn't be too hard.
Really enjoyed watching Gillian Ander...I mean The Fall.:love:

Oh no! I'm on episode 4 of the final series. I hope it doesn't end the way I think it will. Although I had to come to terms with the final episode of The Sopranos so this shouldn't be too hard.
Really enjoyed watching Gillian Ander...I mean The Fall.:love:
I will say no more! At least you had fun watching her- I mean, it, so far.

Watched "The Gentlemen" last night. Good film, in the Layer Cake type mould. A very different Hugh Grant role for sure, uncannily like Gryff Rhys-Jones gangster.

Detroit on BBC2 tonight. Good film.

Last day of isolation tomorrow. Just about finished Amazon Prime!
Seasons 7/8/9 of the walking dead in the last 3 days They want extra for s10. That kind of thing seems familiar.
Going to have a look through the music films tomorrow. Starting with a bit of Ska, followed by some AC/DC.
Back to work then stop the subscription

Last day of isolation tomorrow. Just about finished Amazon Prime!
Seasons 7/8/9 of the walking dead in the last 3 days They want extra for s10. That kind of thing seems familiar.
Going to have a look through the music films tomorrow. Starting with a bit of Ska, followed by some AC/DC.
Back to work then stop the subscription

Stay safe. I've kind-of given up on TV. Mostly listening to music, playing music and reading these days.

The Guilty on Netflix is a good one off drama.
The whole thing takes place in the police emergency services call centre. Some strange twists have you on the edge of your seat.
In Danish with English subtittles.

The Guilty on Netflix is a good one off drama.
The whole thing takes place in the police emergency services call centre. Some strange twists have you on the edge of your seat.
In Danish with English subtittles.

That sounds interesting.