What Are You Watching Online? | Page 3 | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

Narcos series 1-3 followed by Narcos Mexico 1 and 2. I have watched them all twice.
Watched The Sopranos in June which was good entertainment.

The excellent Generation War on Netflix and Amazon I have watched this numerous times. Really good 3 part film about five friends from Berlin at the start to the end of the Second World War. One of which is Jewish, and two Brothers are in the Army.

Amazon have a lot of good war films on,made by various European countries, sometimes interesting to see the way they portray various sides.

Better Saul

IMHO, Better Call Saul is the superior programme. Has one of the best and finely nuanced portrayals of sibling rivalry I have ever seen on the small - or, indeed, large - screen.
Look forward to that one then, just having a break as 60 odd episodes of Breaking Bad in a row is emotionally draining. Did enjoy the journey from Mr White to Heisenberg, thought that was excellently done.
US TV come a long way from how I remember Kodak, McMillan & Wife etc !

Look forward to that one then, just having a break as 60 odd episodes of Breaking Bad in a row is emotionally draining. Did enjoy the journey from Mr White to Heisenberg, thought that was excellently done.
US TV come a long way from how I remember Kodak, McMillan & Wife etc !

BCS is a lot, lot slower than BB. A very different kind of series, although it builds as it goes towards what I suspect will be more of a BB-type ending.

BCS is a lot, lot slower than BB. A very different kind of series, although it builds as it goes towards what I suspect will be more of a BB-type ending.
As much as the sibling rivalry is good, I enjoy his efforts to piss off Howard along the way.

Narcos series 1-3 followed by Narcos Mexico 1 and 2. I have watched them all twice.
Watched The Sopranos in June which was good entertainment.

The excellent Generation War on Netflix and Amazon I have watched this numerous times. Really good 3 part film about five friends from Berlin at the start to the end of the Second World War. One of which is Jewish, and two Brothers are in the Army.

Amazon have a lot of good war films on,made by various European countries, sometimes interesting to see the way they portray various sides.
Started Narcos last week. I'm on Series 2 already.
It's just non-stop action.

I did start watching The Last Kingdom on Netflix but haven't got far with it yet - constant conference calls for my fiancee's job make it hard to ever watch anything these days! I've read quite a few of the books by Bernard Cornwell so will have to be careful not to overwatch the series beyond where I've read to.

I did start watching The Last Kingdom on Netflix but haven't got far with it yet - constant conference calls for my fiancee's job make it hard to ever watch anything these days! I've read quite a few of the books by Bernard Cornwell so will have to be careful not to overwatch the series beyond where I've read to.
Very good series.

Just watched “Official Secrets” on Amazon based on the true story about the whistleblower from GCHQ during Blair’s gulf war. Very good watch.

watched everyone . superb series . just my opinion of course

For anybody who wants to watch some Australian games for free at the second level m e n and womens go to npl.tv . Register then log in . Beware when registering it can take a few times especially with the date of birth sometimes you have to re enter

Not sure how long its been out but I'm watching The Fall on Netflix. Entertaining thriller set in Belfast (not border or religion related). Gillian Anderson of The X Files fame has a leading role. Well worth a watch.

Not sure how long its been out but I'm watching The Fall on Netflix. Entertaining thriller set in Belfast (not border or religion related). Gillian Anderson of The X Files fame has a leading role. Well worth a watch.

A few years. Originally a BBC series, I think.

I have Netflix, not that I watch it much at all. In fact, I prefer the wireless more than TV. Daughter talked me into it, as she waved goodbye for Uni !

Watched, The Gentleman by Guy Ritchie, on Amazon last week I thought it was an excellent film, good entertainment.

Suppose this counts as watching online. This afternoon my granddaughter is playing in the final of the ESFA U15 girls cup final at Lilleshall for her school. Walkden High, Salford against Ivybridge Community College, Plymouth. Parents etc etc cannot attend, but it is going to be streamed on YouTube - so will be watching!!