What Are You Watching Online? | Page 16 | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

Fourth series of Goliath out so will give that a go.

Billy-Bob Thornton in a legal drama. What's not to like?

We watched Halloween 1-4 over the long weekend. What on earth they were thinking for the third film, I've no idea.

Just finished Impeachment American Crime Story about Clinton/Lewinsky etc. which I really enjoyed and catching up on Its A Son on All4 not sure how I missed this 1st time around as is excellent

Death to 2021 - typically good Charlie Brooker fare.

Also we just watched Don't Look Up on Netflix which was also decent, and probably depressingly accurate should that scenario (life-ending meteor strike) occur in current times.

Currently watching "The Trial", an Italian legal drama and almost certainly the first Italian TV I've ever seen. Pretty good so far although, disconcertingly, the dubbing and subtitles have - as probably expected - been done by different companies and disagree in interesting ways!

Currently watching "The Trial", an Italian legal drama and almost certainly the first Italian TV I've ever seen. Pretty good so far although, disconcertingly, the dubbing and subtitles have - as probably expected - been done by different companies and disagree in interesting ways!

Never watched Inspector Montalbano?

There is a Swedish programme that is called bonus family on Netflix’s. Can’t put my finger on it but its very watchable.