What Are You Watching Online? | Page 15 | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

Just to show I'm really bored with no sport at all to watch until Olympics kick off...
Flicking around the 3000 pointless channels, come across something called Really (really??)..anyway currently got an old antiques show thing on based in Lincolnshire apparently. Hence what caught my notice in the programme guide

Just to show I'm really bored with no sport at all to watch until Olympics kick off...
Flicking around the 3000 pointless channels, come across something called Really (really??)..anyway currently got an old antiques show thing on based in Lincolnshire apparently. Hence what caught my notice in the programme guide

Jeez they don't half buy some crap on that.

This coming saturday SOUTH AFRICA (current world champions after beating the little pommies) v British and Irish Lions . bet there won't be any booing of the national anthems .

Currently watching The Deuce and started The White Lotus this week. Also enjoying a summer scary movie treat working through the Netflix trilogy Fear Street. Fun and silly stuff but quite well done.

Just got round to watching ‘Your Honor’ with the brilliant Bryan Cranston …. really enjoyed it, a decent ending that leaves the door open for another season (fingers crossed)

Last edited:
Currently watching The Deuce and started The White Lotus this week. Also enjoying a summer scary movie treat working through the Netflix trilogy Fear Street. Fun and silly stuff but quite well done.

I enjoyed the deuce, the first season especially. I fell asleep during Fear Street, but then again I fall asleep.during most films!

The only thing I've really watched online recently is Motherland on 4od. The Mrs has been watching iZombie on Netflix, which is quite spectacularly shit, but I'm not allowed to say that out loud.

Watched a film called "12 mighty orphans" recently. True story, pretty good too.
"White boy Rick" was on Film4 the other night, also a pretty good film.

Whilst we spend weeks lounging around the house waiting to move location, we've been watching the 'Masterpiece: Worricker' films on Netflix starring Bill Nighy. Very entertaining. We're on our third film - not sure how many there are in the series though.

We watched the original Dawn of the Dead last night on Amazon Prime. Cheesier than I remembered but still enjoyable. Those 70s horror films are always really creepy in my opinion.

We watched the original Dawn of the Dead last night on Amazon Prime. Cheesier than I remembered but still enjoyable. Those 70s horror films are always really creepy in my opinion.

Great film! Saw it back in the day. Have you seen Romero's late 60s first zombie film, 'Night of the Living Dead'? Well worth a watch - I saw it on Youtube.

They made an error with the film rights so it's actually public domain.

Great film! Saw it back in the day. Have you seen Romero's late 60s first zombie film, 'Night of the Living Dead'? Well worth a watch - I saw it on Youtube.

They made an error with the film rights so it's actually public domain.
My favourite zombie film, DotD. Watching the remake tonight on Netflix, though it's quite pants. Yep seen NotLD too - quite the legacy it left!