What Are You Watching Online? | Page 17 | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

Death to 2021 - typically good Charlie Brooker fare.

Also we just watched Don't Look Up on Netflix which was also decent, and probably depressingly accurate should that scenario (life-ending meteor strike) occur in current times.
Bookers's film hit an awful lot of nails on the head and really funny inspiring Tim

I hardly watch anything at the moment, but did watch a few episodes of Love, Death and Robots on Netflix last night. Short episodes each as a standalone story, all animated and in different styles, some better than others. Quite an interesting watch though - just not one for the kids.

While there is no live football and it's great to watch the Imps re-runs I thought we could post anything worth watching not football related.

I'm currently watching Ozark on Netflix.
Violent, South American drugs drama, US based, but well written and acted I think.

Needed something to watch on a weekend now Vikings is finished. Also enjoyed Goliath on Amazon Prime with Billy Bob Thornton. These are all series, not films.

Have you watched the latest season of Ozark Riiiiik? If so do you recommend it, as I think that’s next one my watchlist?

Just watched a film called "The Express". True story of a black American football college player. I'm not keen on American football itself but I love films based on real lives in adversity. This one is a very good.

Have you watched the latest season of Ozark Riiiiik? If so do you recommend it, as I think that’s next one my watchlist?
It's good. Marty is so cool about everything and his wife is out of control but it's defo worth watching - well, I was up until midnight watching it last night.